Only The Beginning

(Aph~ Aphmau / Aa~ Aaron / L~ Laurence / K~ Katelyn / G~ Gene / D~ Dante / N~ Nicole / LL~ Lillian / Ze~ Zenix / Sh~ Sasha / Za~ Zane / T~ Travis/

Aphmau's P.O.V

Aph~ " Yawns" Another day of school can't wait to see the new guy and prank him. Laurence has another thing coming for him for cheating on me I'm going to humiliate him during the assembly. I also need to get ready I have a meeting with the gang in 10 minutes. ( Aphmau gets dressed." Picture above" and gets onto her motorcycle and listens to Black Widow and leaves. ( Play Song now also this is what Aphmau's motorcycle looks like.)

Aaron's P

Aaron's P.O.V
Aa~ I all ready got dressed all I need is my keys. Oh there they are I'm so excited to go to a new school. It's almost time for school I need to go now or I won't have time to explore the school for my classes lets go. He gets on his motorcycle and heads to School.
( Aaron's motorcycle below.)

Aaron's P

Aaron's P.O.V
( I finally make it to school, and park my motorcycle then this guy ran over to me, and started talking to me.)
L ~ Hey I'm Laurence you must be the the new guy what's your name?
Aa~ Oh the names Aaron it's nice to meet you.
L~ You to hey do you want to hang out after school.
( As Laurence was talking to me I noticed a girl pull into the parking lot with 6 other people, and they all have motorcycles including the girl but she has a Purple one instead of most of what the other people around her had.)
Aa~ Who is that girl with the Purple motorcycle over there Laurence?
L~ Oh her? She's my ex girlfriend Aphmau don't listen to anything she says she's bad news.
Aa~ Why? What caused you and Aphmau to break up?
L~ Its not anything you need to be worried about but......
Aph~ Hey Laurence how's that girlfriend of yours doing?
L~ She's doing well.
Aph~ Good, hopefully she doesn't find out your little secret at the assembly that will totally ruin your reputation wouldn't it Laurence.
L~ What are you getting at?
Aph~ Oh nothing don't worry about it Laurence oh just the person I was looking for. Hey Katelyn!( Then Aphmau runs over to this blue haired girl with the blue motorcycle which I guess is Katelyn.)

3rd P.O.V
G~ Ha,ha,ha,ha.
L~ What are laughing at Gene.
LL~ Lets go Gene save it for the assembly.
Ze~ Hey keep quite you two no talking about that here.
Sh~ Hey Zenix we should all sit in second row with you know who sitting in front of us.( Gene, Lillian, Zenix and Sasha are talking to each other in front of Aaron. Then Zane runs over and pins Laurence to the wall.)
Za~ Don't ever talk to Aph ever again if you do I will hunt you down she's part of our family know not y'all's and Garroth told me to tell you he is sick so he's not coming to school so don't get any ideas. (Zane lets go of Laurence and runs off with the rest of their group with Aphmau.)
Aa~ Wow you are in a deep whole. How long has this been going on for you?
L~ About a month already you think she would have gotten over it do you want to sit in the front with me and my girlfriend at the assembly?
Aa~ Sure.