Recovering Pt 2

( The picture above is what Aph is wearing.)
Aphmau's P.O.V
" Last night was fun since Aaron is still asleep I guess I'll go to the park oh and I'll write Aaron a note so he won't worry about me."
( I leave the note on the table next to the coach I get dressed. I go outside and get on my bike then leave.)
( Time skip to where she parks.)
Aph~ Okay let's just sit on the bench and relax.
3rd P.O.V
( Aph sits down on the bench. After a little while Ivy and Michi come over.)( Mi~ Michi.)
Ivy~ Oh look it's Aphmoo.
Aph~ Its Aphmau now leave me alone I'm not in the mood.
Ivy~ Stay away from Aaron he's mine.
Aph~ He's nobody's he's just my friend.
Mi~ How could you put Laurence in jail you freak nya!

Aph~ He raped me okay! I'm not a freak if anything your the freak!
Mi~ I'm not a freak! You lie all the time st least I have a mom and dad they left you because your a freak nya!
Aph~ YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME! UGH...( She turns into a shadow Irene form with black eyes floating in the air.) LEAVE ME ALONE I'M TIRED OF IT ALL!( Michi and Ivy scream and run away. Everyone else in the park do the same. Then Aph looks at her self.)
Aph~ W..What am I? I'm a monster.( She falls to the ground crying which changes her back to her regular self. Then she gets on her bike and goes home, she parks and runs in the house running past Aaron still crying.)
Aa~ Aph please let me in.
Aph~ No I'm a monster I can't let you in.
Aa~ Aph your not a monster you just into a form didn't you?
Aph~ Wait how did you...
Aa~ Aph I'll explain it to you just let me in please.
Aph~ O..Okay.( Aph opens the door and Aaron sits next to Aph holding her.)
Aa~ Aph your the reason I came here to Phoenix drop I actually didn't know I would find you. I came here to protect you from your dad.
Aph~ Who told you to protect me?
Aa~ My dad. Your parents are good and bad. You mom is Irene and your dad is the Shadow Lord your mom died banishing your dad to the nether that's why your parents were gone when you went back home that night. Aph your not alone in this.
Aph~ What do you mean not alone.
Aa~ My mom is human and my dad is Enki I was first born which made me like my dad my sister is human like my mom. My dad told me to protect you that's why I get so worried about you. Did anyone hurt you to change or what?
Aph~ It was Ivy and Michi she talked bad about my parents that they left me because I was a freak then all of a sudden I was changed and everyone ran away screaming. I had black wings and red and white armor on.
Aa~ Have you ever got that mad before?
Aph~ No I never get that mad.
Aa~ We shouldn't stay here he might find you so pack some stuff up and let's go to my house it's way safer there.
Aph~ Okay I guess.( She packs some of her stuff up and leave with Aaron. They make it to his house and she puts her stuff in the living room.) Hey um do you have an extra room.
Aa~ Sorry I don't but you can have my room and I'll sleep in the living room.
Aph~ No, no I'll sleep in the living room.
Aa~ How about we both sleep in the living room.
Aph~ Why don't we just both sleep in your room we did it before plus I trust you.
Aa~ Um s..sure we'll let's go practice our performance.
Aph~ Yeah let's do that.
( Time skip to when there done practicing.)
Aph~ Wow you were great Aaron.
Aa~ thanks but your not so bad yourself. Well let's order some pizza and extra hot wings.
Aph~ Wait you love hot wings too. I love the really hot ones.
Aa~ Yeah I love them I get them every time I get pizza.
Aph~ Ha,ha,ha let's go.( They go inside and Aaron orders.)
Aaron's P.O.V
Aa~ Thanks that will be all see you in a bit." I hang up and I walk over to Aph and sit next to her on the coach. I think she was watching Frozen it was almost over."
( During the credits I stopped the movie.)
Aph~ What's wrong Aaron?
Aa~ Aph~ I need to tell you something.
Aph~ Okay you can tell me anything.
Aa~ Well I hav...( Knock, Knock, Knock.)
Aph~ I'll get it.( She gets up and answers it and it's the pizza guy. She pays him for the pizza and wings then he leaves.) Hey Aaron it was the pizza guy.( She puts the pizza and hot wings on the table and Aaron comes down.)
Aa~ Hey you paid, you didn't have to.
Aph~ I know I just wanted to do it as a thank you to you. Know what did you want to talk about?
Aa~ I'll tell you later Aph lest go watch another Movie.( Aph runs over to the movie case and pulls out Jurassic World so we Watch it.) " When the movie ended Aph feel asleep so I carried her up to my room I put her down on the bed then kissed her forehead and it felt right being this close to her. I'll talk to her after the performance I'll tell her that I have feelings for her. After thinking for a while I fall asleep with my arm around her which made me smile."
( Later that night.)
Aphmau's P.O.V
" Someone speaking to her while she sleeps."
" Aphmau."
Aph~ Whaaat' Yawns"
" Come to me."
Aph~ Aaron go back to sleep.
" NOW!!( Her dream starts to show her Phoenix Drop on fire and everyone she knows is dieing in front of her self with her dad next to her laughing at what they did. Then one of the Shadow knights throws Aaron on the ground in front of her.
Aa~ Aph why are you doing this? I know the real Aphmau wouldn't do this you are the light please come back.
( Sl~ Shadow Lord.)
Sl~ Shut up she's gone now that she knows the truth.
Aa~ Aphmau I love you even if I have to die for you I will but your dad is lying he killed your mother not us we were there for you. ( Aaron kills all the Shadow knights around them only leaving them three. Then the Shadow Lord holds Aph in front of him holding a knife to her throat.)
Sl~ Get any closer she dies Aaron.
Aph~ Aaron kill us both.
Aa~ I can't I won't.
Aph~ I'm sorry I love you Aaron.( She stabs her self which goes through her and kills the Shadow Lord he turns to ash and Aphmau fell to the ground.)
Aa~ NOOOO!!!!( Then Aphmau wakes up from her dream.)
Aph~ Its just a dream Aph just go back to bed. ( She lays down on Aaron's chest.) I feel so much safer with him here I have to tell him my feelings for him. Good night Aaron.( She falls asleep.)