I'll always be here for you.

Le~ Okay mister.
Aa~ "I get up and go down to the basement and Aph is in a cute outfit in a spotlight punching a punching bag. I sit and wait till she's done." (Then Aph starts to sing.) "She has great voice." (The picture above is what she's wearing also play the song while,she's punching the punching bag.)
(After song.)
( When she finished singing I claped.)
Aph~ Ahh! Oh my Irean Aaron why are you down here is something wrong?
Aa~ No I just wanted to make sure you were okay. Why didn't you want me to come down here?
Aph~ Its horrible down here this is where I let all my feelings out I'm trying to control it the dark side of me.( Aph turns on the lights and I see the walls covers with pictures and a lot of claw marks every where.) I'm sorry you had to see this Aaron.
Aa~ What happened down here Aphmau?
Aph~ My dark side came out one night and I kinda destroyed the room I cryed a lot because of leaving y'all guys like the way I did I'm so sorry ever since Levin came into my life my dark side has not come out I pretty sure I'll not let it out from here and now on. Aaron I..I still have feelings for you but I don't expect you to feel the same way since what I.....( Then I kiss her and she does back which actually surprised me I still love Aph even though what happened in the past.)
Aa~ Aphmau it's not your fault but remember I'll always be here.
Aph~ Thanks for not hating me Aaron maybe since I can control most of my power we can go see the others.
Aa~ If you're okay with doing that then I am too. ( Me and Aph hug then go back to the kitchen.)
Le~ Hey sissy I'm tired can I goo to sleep?
Aph~ Yeah it's already a little past bedtime so let's go Levin.
Le~ Are you okay sissy?
Aph~ Yeah I'm fine now uh Aaron can you tuck him into bed while I get these dishes clean
Aa~ Yeah of course. ( I take Levin to their room and Levin gets into his bed I put the covers over him.)
Le~ Aaram h..how do you know my sis?
Aa~ Well I meet her on my first day of going to a new school and we became friends during the weekend and we're still friends to this day.
Le~ " Yawns" Wow I can't wait to get friends can I be your friend Aaram?
Aa~ Yes of course we can now goodnight my little man.
Le~ Goodnight Aaram.
( I leave the room and go to the room I'm staying in and I see Aphmau putting new covers on the bed and some blankets.)
Aph~ Hey Aaron I changed the covers and gave you some blankets so you wouldn't get cold thanks for putting Levin to bed.
Aa~ No problem Aph I'm just happy to see you again I missed you so much.( Then I hug her so does she.)
Aph~ Goodnight Aaron I'll see you in the morning.( Aph kisses me on the cheek and leaves.)
Aa~ Goodnight Aph.( I take my shirt off and I fall asleep.)
Aphmau's P.O.V
Aph~ Goodnight Levin.( I kiss Levin on his fore head then I go to bed.) Ugh why can't I not sleep I guess it's because Aaron is here yeah ugh I have work tomorrow I'm so happy I leave Levin with someone I can truly trust. I can't let them get Levin but I also have to be cautious while I'm asleep just in case but I'll be good since I did put up traps so it wakes me up.( I look over to Levin and someone is there I get up and I kill it. Then I grab Levin and run into Aaron's room slamming the door shut which Aaron wakes up.)
Aa~ Aph what's wrong?
Aph~ Someone was in my room by Levin then I killed it and ran here I can't do this Aaron I'm so sorry for waking you I didn't know what else I could of done.
Aa~ Its okay Aph here let's get on the bed and put Levin between us and I'll keep y'all safe.
Aph~ Okay.( I get in his bed and I put Levin between us and I fall asleep with them I'm my arms."

( SORRY GUYS MY WATTPAD WAS MESSING UP I COULDN'T TYPE ANYTHING IN MY STORY BUT I FINNALY FIXED IT IM SO SORRY FOR NOT WRITING PLEASE FORGIVE ME IM ALSO WRITING ANOTHER BOOK CALLED " VAMPIRE HUNTERS." ITS ALSO AN AARMAU FANFIC BUT IT WONT HAVE SOME OF THE CHARACTERS IN IT BUT IT'S GOING TO BE AWSOME I CANT WAIT TO FINNISH THE FIRST CHAPTER FOR Y'ALL I HOPE YALL LIKE IT. IM STILL VERY SORRY FOR NOT WRITING AND LEAVING IT AT WHERE I STOPED IN THE 15th CHAPTER THANKS SO MUCH GUYS FOR THE SUPPORT ON THIS BOOK I LOVE YOU GUYS BYE.)