I love you.

Aph~ Dinner's ready!!! " Everyone gets there food and eats then we all find our rooms." Okay Aaron here's our room.

Aa~ Okay well are you tired?

Aph~ No i'm just worried about everything i don't know maybe i need a break.

Aa~ Everything will be fine i can't sleep either so hat do you want to do?

Aph~ Well then what do you think we should do we don't have Levin to take care of. " I put my arms around Aaron's neck."

Aa~ Well i want to kiss you right now, but i still haven't taken you to that date yet so depends.

Aph~ Oh okay well why don't we go on that date tomorrow if you want?

Aa~ I would love that. " Then he kisses me and i kiss him back then we started to make out on the bed and we both fell asleep in each others arms."

{ Time skip to the morning.}

Aph~ " I started to wake up and i saw Aaron also awake."

Aa~ Good morning beautiful. " I start to blush."

Aph~ Good morning handsome. I had fun last night.

Aa~ Me too i love you so much Aph.

Aph~ I love you too Aaron with all my heart. " I snuggle closer to him and i kiss him and he kisses me back and it turned to making out."

Katelyn's P.O.V

" I get out of bed and i decide to go cheek on Aph, but when i open her and Aaron'd bedroom door they were making out so i closed the door and ran back to all the girls and told them about what i saw and they all screamed in joy." Ugh i'm going back to bed. " I ran back to my room and locked the door and fell back to sleep."

Aaron's P.O.V

" Me and Aph herd the girls scream so we stooped making out and ran to them."

Aph~ Okay what happened are y'all okay?

Cad~ We're okay, but are y'all okay you know you and Aaron?

Aa~ Heh what do y'all mean?

Cad~ You know what i mean so y'all are a thing?

Aph~ Wh..What why would you ask that? ' Aphmau started blushing."

Cad~ Oh come on Katelyn said y'all were making out with each other in your room huh huh.

Aph~ Um i don't know are we Aaron?

Aa~ Uh if you want i would like to be with you. " I slightly blushed at what i said." So Aph do still want to go on that date still cause i was thinking we could go to Olive garden.

Aph~ Olive garden? That's my favorite place to eat of course i'll love it even more with you when?

Aa~ Cool it's at 8 o clock. Well i'm going to cheek on Levin Aph i'l see you later bye.

Aph~ You too bye.

Lu~ Aww y'all are so cute together.

Aph~ Oh shut up Lucinda so how was Travis huh.

Lu~ Well he likes to snuggle when he sleeps witch reminds me Zane and the rest of your gang left to Okhasis that's what they told me and how did you go to school and did you graduate?

Aph~ Oh i forgot all about them and i took home school i graduated a home with Levin.

Kc~ Kawaii~Chan think's Levin~Cun is so cute look how small he is.

Cad~ Do you plan on having children Aphmau i do.

Aph~ How about we go eat. " We all go to the kitchen and get some cereal with the guys."

Cad~ So guys what do y'all think about having children some day? i want some children of my own one day what about y'all?  "When She said that all the guys choke on their food except Aaron."

Aa~ Well i would like to one day with the person i truly love, but not right now. " He looks over at me and i blush." What about the rest of you?

Dan~ How can you answer that Aaron?

Aa~ Um well I've talked about with my parents i guess i just got used to it.

Dan~ Well maybe some day i will too want kids.

L,Ga~ Uh not sure yet, but don't get any ideas Aaron with Aph.

Aa~ Oh i wont it's not like she's my girlfriend. " He winks at me and i finish my food and go back to my room."

Aph~ Oh my gosh one more second there i that conversation i would have probably had my head explode by blushing so hard i wish mom was still here. " I pull out a box under the bed and i open it i take out the photos of me and our mom." I miss you mom wish i could see you again." Then i feel two strong arms wrap around me." Oh hey Aaron.

L~ Aaron? Aph i'm Laurence wait are you and Aaron together? " He lets go of me."

Aph~ Oh i'm sorry i didn't know it was you Laurence and it's none of your business. " I put up my stuff and start to walk out of the room until Laurence grabs my hand." Laurence.

L~ Look i just want to say sorry i just want to be friends again please forgive me Aphmau?

Aph~ Okay I forgive you now i need to go i have to apply Levin home school and go to work then after that i'm going some where with Aaron so i need to get going bye." I pull my hand away and run to the phone."

Aph~ Hello....." Time skip to the end of the conversation." Yeah thanks bye." Then i hang up and Aaron runs up to me." Oh hey....Well i got Levin into home schooling.

Aa~ That's great Aph are you okay?

Aph~ Yeah just Laurence he apologized to me earlier, but i'm fine.

Aa~ Well as long as your okay i'm okay. " He wraps his arms around me and my arms around his neck." So what do you need to do know?

Aph~ Well I'm going to have to go to work then you can pick me up for our date.

Aa~ Oh yeah i forgot that you work tonight well i don't go into work until tomorrow because i chose my day offs today and yesterday so do you want me to pick you up at your work or here and where are our bikes going to be at?

Aph~ Hmm well i put them in the garage the bottom of this mountain don't worry they are hidden so all you have to do is get in here and it telaports you to the bottom then when your done riding go back to the telaporter that got you there and it will take you back here.

Aa~ Wow, but how do we keep you know who out wont they use the telaporter?

Aph~ No it scans it only allows people we want use it so don't worry about it. I'm going to go get ready and go to work so i'll see you later. " I give him a pack on his lips and i go get ready for work."