Back to school.

( Time skip to the day when Aphmau and the gang come back to school.)
3rd P.O.V
( Aaron is walking to class thinking about Aph then Aphmau comes over to him.)
Aph~ Hey Aaron what's up?
Aa~ Oh.. uh..nothing I'm doing great how about you?
Aph~ They changed my schedule today. They put me in a more advanced fencing class since I was to good at beating the one I was in.
Aa~ Wait what period is it?
Aph~ It's 8th why do you ask?
Aa~ Because I take that class in 8th to. Hey uh about that night you told me about your parents I'm sorry for you lose it must of been hard.
Aph~ Yeah it was hard but I got over it so since they changed it to 8th they moved 8th science to 3rd English. So my new schedule is...
1st Math, 2nd choir, 3rd science, 4th P.E, 5th Lunch, 6th Dance, 7th English, 8th fencing.
Aa~ Cool maybe we could practice sometime.
Aph~ Well I have to go cya later bye.
Aa~ Bye.
( Skip to After school.)
G~ Hey Aaron Zenix needs to speak to you privately outside.
Aa~ Oh thanks.( He goes outside.)
What do you need to talk to me about?
Zen~ I wanted to say thanks for the other day.
Aa~ No problem Laurence deserved it.
Zen~ Also tell me the truth why did you help Aph do you like her?
Aa~ Aphmau reminds me of my best friend Lilly, and I do like her a little bit.( He starts to blush a little.)
Zen~ Don't lie Aaron its okay I won't tell her, and you're in. Thanks dude for helping her out she's like a sister to me well that's all I have to say if you were looking for Aph she's in the Dance hall.
Aa~ Thanks bye.
Zen~ Bye dude.
( Aaron runs to the dance hall and sees Aphmau dancing with Katelyn listening to their conversation." Aaron's thoughts."
K~ Okay Aphmau are you ready to dance with your partner?
Aph~ I don't want to dance with him he won't stop flirting with me he's more concentrated on me and not our dance it's my STAAR test for this year.
K~ Why don't you get another dance partner.
Aph~ I can't he's the only boy that's available last time when we were practicing he grabbed my butt. I asked her if I could change partners but she said that If I could find a boy that can dance by Friday. If I don't I'll just quit I can't stand being around that guy I already have to put up with Laurence.
K~ Why don't you ask the guys there good dancers.
Aph~ I already asked they all have stage fright.
K~ Why don't you ask Aaron?
Aph~ Ask Aaron are you crazy he just moved here. I'm not going to ask him.
K~ Why?
Aph~ For one he's all ready done a lot for me with Laurence. Two it will bring back memories which are more likely going to be sad since he lost his best friend I just can't ask him for that ugh I hate being me sometimes I hate it when guys flirt with me the only one who doesn't is Aaron I wish guys were more like him all nice,kind, and helpful.
K~ Aww sounds like you have a crush on him.
Aph~ N...N...No I..I..I don't. I just was complimenting him that's all.
K~ Mmmhmm sure just ask him if you don't I will. Well I'm going to go hang out with Nicole bye!( Katelyn walks to the door, and Aaron hides behind it then Katelyn walks out Aphmau continues to practice. Then Aaron sneaks in, and leans on the wall.)
Aa~ Wow Aph your a great dancer.
Aph~ Ahh.( She slips, and Aaron catches her.) You scared the daylights out of me, but thanks h..how long were you there?
Aa~ Only for a little bit. Sorry for scaring you.
Aph~ It's okay I'm just been a little jumpy today.
Aa~ Guess what Zenix just told me.
Aph~ What?
Aa~ He said yes to me joining the gang.
Aph~ Really that's great Aaron.
Aa~ Hey do you need any help with practicing?
Aph~ S..Sure I'm having trouble with my dance partner he won't pay attention now a day's.
Aa~ What do you mean having trouble with your partner?
Aph~ He's just a big Casanova that's all sometimes I just want to beat him up, but I hold back.
Aa~ Okay do I have to do certain dance moves or what?
Aph~ Well I picked out the song we can make up any moves just go with the tone of the song. Alright tell me when your ready.
( Aaron takes off his hoodie wherein a black tank top.)
Aa~ Alright I'm ready.
( They start dancing.)
( Small time skip.)
( They stop dancing during the song where Aaron is holding Aphmau during the dip. They look into each other's eyes coming closer to each other then the gang comes in they stop what there doing and walks to the group.)
Aph~ Oh hey guys why are y'all here.
K~ Well looks like you took my advice hey Aaron.
Aa~ Hey Katelyn I was helping Aphmau with her dancing she is really good.
Aph~ No Katelyn I didn't take your advice he just asked me that he could help me that's all.
Zen~ Well guys we'll see y'all tomorrow.( They all leave except Katelyn.)
Aph~ Okay bye guys.
K~ Hey Aaron are you okay with being Aph's dance partner she's having trouble.
Aph~ Katelyn!
K~ What I'm not letting you quit dancing your really good at it.
Aaron~ Yeah sure when do we have to do this performance?
K~ Its on next Monday at 6:00 pm I'm the Auditorium.
Aa~ When do you want to practice again?
Aph~ Tomorrow at my house after school thanks Aaron.
Aa~ No problem see you tomorrow.( He grabs his hoodie and leaves.)
Aph~ Katelyn can you keep a secret?
K~ Of course.
Aph~ I think I'm falling for him.