Recovering.

Aaron's P.O.V
" I can't believe Laurence did that to her I wouldn't blame her for never trusting Laurence ever again I wouldn't. I already went to the school and gave them the note right after Aph fell asleep since I'm taking care of her I decided to sleep over in the living room."
Aa~ Ugh I'm so tired I've been looking for Aph for two days finally I can go to sleep without having to worry about Aphmau.
( Aaron falls asleep.)
Aphmau's P.O.V
" I woke up in the middle of the night after having a bad dream."
Aph~ You need to calm down Aph it's just a bad dream let's just go get a drink of water.( I go down stairs to see Aaron asleep on the coach I go past him and go into the kitchen I open the cabinet got my cup and poured me some ice cold water. I guess I was pretty loud getting a drink since Aaron came in the kitchen."
Aa~ Are you okay I saw you pass by.
Aph~ I'm okay I just can't sleep I'm afraid of Laurence coming back so I came down here to get a drink.
Aa~ Do you want me to stay with you until you fall asleep?
Aph~ Yeah that would be nice.
Aa~ We have three days till the Dance performance.
Aph~ Yeah well just make the moves up as we go and hope we make it ha,ha,ha.
Aa~ Yeah ha,ha,ha, well let's go its 2:00 am in the morning.
Aph~ Fine let's go.( We make it to my room and I jump into my bed.)
Aaron's P.O.V
( Me and Aphmau go to her room and she jumps in her bed to tell you the truth I was a bit nervous. I laid down next to her then she laid her head on my chest when she did I blushed. I have to admit I'm falling for her. "Yawns" ( Then Aaron fell asleep and so did Aphmau.)
( The next morning.)
Aaron's P.O.V
" I wake up and me and Aphmau are snuggling which makes me smile. I get up without waking Aph up I go down stairs and make breakfast."
Aphmau's P.O.V
" I wake up and remember last night which made me smile. I walk down stairs and see Aaron cooking breakfast so I go up behind him and hug him."
Aph~ Good morning Aaron thanks for staying with me until I fell asleep.
Aa~ Actually I fell asleep with you on the bed I'm so sorry.
Aph~ What are you sorry about that was the most greatest sleep I had in a long time.( They both blush.)
Aa~ I made us some breakfast. Here this is yours.( He gives Aph a plate full of food.)
Aph~ Thanks so much I'm starving.( She takes her plate and eats it on the coach then Aaron sits next to her with his food.)
Aa~ I bet, you haven't ate for three days.
Aph~ OMI this is so good Aaron I didn't know you knew how to cook its so good.
Aa~ Thanks my mom thought me how to cook how about you?
Aph~ I learned all by myself I've live alone ever since I was 12 years old.
Aa~ What actually happened to your parents if you mind me asking?
Aph~ Well one night I was in my room coloring then I hear a big crash down stairs I go to check it out.... and I saw my mom and dad fighting.
(Event.)
Aph~ Mom why are y'all fighting?
( My dad runs towards me but my mom grabs his arm and throw him across the room.)
( Am~ Aphmau's Mom./ Ad~ Aphmau's dad.)
Am~ Aphmau go pack a suitcase.
(I pack my stuff up and take my mom's hand we run out the door, but then my dad runs out of the house.)
Am~ Leave her alone!
Ad~ She's my child too you can't hide her from me. She'll find out soon find out that she has...
(My mom punches him.)
Am~ She will not right now!
(Then my dad somehow uses dark magic on my mom which makes her go into the air.)
Am~ She'll never be like you. Aphmau run!
(I take off running then a big light in gulped my house I ran back but I couldn't find my mom or my dad.)So till that point on I lived alone.
Aa~ I'm so sorry for asking.
Aph~ Its okay I needed to let it all out your the first person I ever told that to.
Aa~ How do you feel?
Aph~ Great I feel brand new I don't feel any pain what so ever. You know what I'll call Katelyn to get her swim suit and we all can go swimming.
Aa~ Alright I'll meet y'all there at the beach.
Aph~ Okay see you in a bit.
( Aaron leaves,and Aph calls Katelyn.)
K~ Hey Aph what's up.
Aph~ Do you want to go to the beach with me and Aaron?
K~ Sure can Jeffrey come?
Aph~ Yeah sure bring your bashing suit.
K~ Okay Jeffrey said he'll meet us there.
Aph~ Alright bye.
K~ Bye.
( Aphmau hangs up.)
Aph~ Alright now all I have to do is wait.
( Time skip to when Katelyn comes.)
Aph~ Okay Katelyn what do you think.( She spins around in her red bikini."Pic below."

K~ I love it

K~ I love it. How about mine?
( Pic below.)

Aph~ Its so pretty now get it on

K~ Okay.
( She puts it on then they get on their bikes and leave then they park them in the beach parking lot.)
Aph~ Oh look there the guys. Hey guys.
( They walk over to them.)
Aaron's P.O.V
Aph~ Hey guys! ( I turn around and I see Aphmau.)
" Aaron's thoughts"
" Oh my Irene she is hot in that red bikini."
( Je~ Jeffrey. Katelyn and Jeffrey's conversation.)
Je~ Hey Katelyn wow you looked great.( He blushes.)
K~ ( She blushes.) Thanks where's Abby?
Je~ Zoey's taking care of her.
K~ Oh okay.
( Aaron's and Aph's conversation.)
Aph~ Hey Aaron.
Aa~ Oh h..hey Aph.( Why did I have to stutter.) You look great in red.
Aph~ Thanks Aaron y..you also look very nice.( Aaron's swimsuit below.)