The Sleepover weekend Pt 3

( Aphmau walks back to Aaron.)
Aph~ Hey Aaron do you want to join our gang?
Aa~ Sure why are you asking?
Aph~ I just wanted to know. Well let's go back to my house the night is not over yet. Also boys sleep in the living room, and girls sleep in my room.( Aph hooks Aaron's arm with hers, and the rest of the gang follows them to her house. Then they all go in get into their pajamas.
( Aphmau's pajama down below.)

Aph~ Okay guys what do y'all want to play?
Ll~ Oh let's play truth or dare.
Zen~ I'm cool with whatever.
Z~ Me to.
Sh~ Yeah let's play.
G~ Well I guess
( Knock, Knock,Knock.)
Aph~ I'll get it.
( Aphmau opens the door.)
Aph~ About time y'all came over.
K~ Sorry me, and Nicole were late we were trying to get Travis, and Dante to leave us alone. My Irene they are creeps.
Aph~ Well come on in were about to play some games.
K~ Cool.
( Katelyn, and Nicole come in, and sit with the others in a circle.)
Aph~ I'll go first. Zenix truth or dare?
Zen Dare of course.
Aph~ I dare you to kiss Sasha.
Zen~ W...What really Aph.
Aph~ Yep unless your a chicken.
Zen~ Fine! ( Zenix kisses Sasha.)
Now it's my turn. Zane truth or dare?
Z~ Dare.
Zen I dare you to ding~ dong ditch are neighbor across the street.
Z~ Okay be right back.( Zane runs out the door. Then he crosses the street, and rings the doorbell then hides in a bush. While he does it everyone is laughing because the neighbor across the street is Laurence. Laurence opens the door.)
Aaron's P.O.V
L~ Really no ones here. Screw it I'm not answering the door again.( Laurence shuts the door, and Zane jumps out of the bush then comes back.)
Z~ OMI did you see his face, dang! Aphmau I couldn't beet him that bad his face looks like a bull stomped on it. Ha,ha,ha.
(Aaron's thoughts.)
(When Zane said that Aphmau looked down then back up again, with a smile which I knew was fake, I think she's not so happy about doing that to Laurence.)
Aph~ Yeah let's get back to the game. ( Everyone comes inside, and sit in the circle again.)
Z~ Alright it's my turn to ask the question. Katelyn truth or dare?
K~ Truth.
Z~ Who do you think will win the fight tomorrow Aphmau or Garroth?
( Wait Aph has to fight again.)
K~ It would totally be Aphmau.
Aph~ Oh crap! I forgot that.
K~ Okay know it's my turn. Sasha truth or dare?
Sh~ Truth.
K~ Do you have a crush on someone?
Sh~ Y...yeah.( Sasha blushes.)
K~ Who?
N~ Katelyn stop being so noise maybe she doesn't want to tell any one.
K~ Fine.
Sh~ Gene truth or dare?
G~ Dare.
Sh~ I dare you to go to school on Monday, and flirt with Kawaii~ Chan.
G~ Are you serious? Fine I guess now it's my turn. Lillian truth or dare?
Ll~ Dare.
G~ I dare you to kiss Zane.
Li~ I'm okay with that. Pucker up Zane.( She kisses Zane, and they both start blushing.)
Ll~ Okay my turn Nicole truth or dare?
N~ Dare.
Ll~ I dare you to call Dante, and tell him that Garroth is your boyfriend.
N~ Oh my gosh this is going to be so funny I wonder what he will say.( She calls him, and puts it on speaker phone.) Hey Dante I just wanted to ask you that if it was okay for you to give me, and my boyfriend a ride to Olive Garden tomorrow.
D~ Wait who is your boyfriend?
N~ Oh it's Garroth sorry I forgot to tell you yesterday.
D~ I'm sorry, but I can't I have a test to study bye.
N~ Alright bye.( She hangs up.) Everyone~ Ha,ha,ha,ha.
N~ Aphmau truth or dare.
Aph~ Dare.
N~ I dare you to kiss Aaron.
Aph,and Aaron~ Wait, what.
N~ I dare you to kiss Aaron unless your a chicken.
Aph~ I'm not a chicken.
N~ Then kiss him.
G, Zen, Z, Ll, N, K, Sh ~ Do it! Do it!
Aph~ Fine. ( She comes closer to Aaron, and kisses him.)There now you all happy.
K, N~ My OTP.
Aph~ Alright time for bed.( She runs to her room with the girls. Slams the door closed.)
Aph~ Really Nicole you had to do that you know I don't like to do that stuff.
N~ I know, but I couldn't think of anything else I thought you were going to choose truth.
Aph~ I forgive you, but it's time for bed.( They all fall asleep except Aph.)
Aph~ I just can't sleep I'm going to go outside.( She goes out of her room, but all the boys are all over the living room, and she can't get outside.)
Aph~ Crap! I can't get out this way.( Aaron hears her, and pretends to still be asleep.) I guess I'll go on the roof instead.
( Aphmau opens her window, and crawls out onto the roof. Then starts singing to her self with Aaron listening.)
( Play Song now.)
( Aphmau stops singing, Aaron runs back to the living room, and Aph goes back to the room and falls asleep.)