Dakota comes back.

Aphmau's P.O.V
Aph~" I wake up, and Aaron and Levin are not here so I jump out of bed and run around the house looking for them until I found them in the kitchen on the floor in a puddle of Pancake mix with it everywhere." What happened here?
Aa~ Levin did it!
Le~ N...No Aaram did it.
Aph~ Ugh never mind I'll clean it up.( I start to clean it up after I put Levin in bath.)
Aph~ Don't you dare get all that on me Aaron.
Aa~ We'll see about that." I take off running and Aaron takes off after me."
Aph~ No please Aaron don't touch me. " He tackles me to the ground and tickels me." Hahaha, stop Aaron I need to check on Levin!
Aa~ Fine let's go check on him.
"We run to the bathroom and something's drowning him but there's no one there."
Aph~ Levin!!!" I pull him out of the bath with a towel around him." Aaron Levins not breathing!
Aa~ What happened?
Aph~ Something was drowning him he's not breathing." I start crying then Aaron starts to give him CPR. After a little while Levin coughs up water and he's breathing." Levin are you okay I'm so sorry."
Le~ I'm okay I saw him sis, I saw dad please don't let him get me I don't want to become like him." He holds my hand."
Aph~ It's okay Levin I promise I will never let him get you. Thank you so much Aaron." We all group hug each other on the floor."
Le~ Can we go eat now please I'm hungry.
Aph~ Yes of course I'll make breakfast while You and Aaron clean y'all selfs up." I kiss his head and go to the kitchen and make breakfast."
( Time skip.)
Aph~ Finally I'm done well let's go get the boys." I run to Levins room I knock to make sure they're in the room then I lean my head on the door."( Knock, Knock, Knock
Aa~ Yeah. " He opens the door and I fall on top of him on the ground and I start blushing because he doesn't have a shirt on.Then Levin walks in the room."
Le~ What are y'all doing on the ground sis?
Aph~ Uhhhh I..I just fell and Aaron caught me so we both fell.
Le~ Mmmhmm sis I believe you.
" He smiles and runs off."
Aph~ I'm so sorry Aaron I.. I didn't mean to fall on you.
Aa~ It's fine Aph don't be sorry it was just an accident plus I'm not hurt.
Aph~ Okay well I guess I have to get up so you can get up to or i won't have enough time to take a shower." I start to get up, but Aaron pulls me back down and kisses me I couldn't help but kiss him back."
Aa~ Aphmau I love you and I was wondering if maybe you want to go on a date. I know it will be hard to have some fun at times like this bu....." I kiss him before he finished talking."
Aph~ Yes I'll go on a date with you. I love you Aaron your always there for me.
Aa~ Heh I love you too Aphmau.
Le~ Sis can we eat now?
Aph~ Yes go ahead I'm going to take a shower." I grab my towel and clothes and go into the bathroom I get undressed and hop in the shower.
( Time skip to the end of the shower.)
Aph~ Oh that shower was amazing." I get out of the shower and put on my bra and undies then a shadow knight came out of nowhere and puts me in a headlock." Let go of me!
???~ Finally I found you wow look at you aren't you pretty, stupid Alik shouldn't have left with you.
Aph~ Wait Dakota is that you? I'm not going with you! " I throw him on the ground in front of me and I try to run to the door but he grabs my foot and sits on top of me."
Dk~ You can't beat me Aphmau I'm a shadow knight your are just a human." He cuts a deep cut on my thy."
Aph~ Urgh! That's what you think." I kick him over my head which makes him go through the bathroom door braking it then I jump on top of him with my dagger to his throat with Aaron watching." Don't you ever come back here again! " Then Dakota disappears. Aaron puts a towel around me and I start to cry on his shoulder." I should have killed him Aaron I don't know I just couldn't do it." I start to get very dizzy."
Aa~ It's okay Aph your bleeding really badly.
Aph~ I don't feel so good Aaron.. " Aaron wraps up my wound up with some bandages and wrapping cloth then I pass out."