Mr. Pouty Face

We all fell silent when we had realized that we were drawing attention from practically all the people that also decided to walk around. It was getting colder. You could see your breath and everything.

Judging by the height of the moon it was getting close to midnight. Favorite time of night.

"You never apologized for keeping me locked up and on the floor of a freaking sewer." I was now walking in front of the two towers that were behind me. I was hoping that this would have showed some courage or even dominance, but their long legs had already caught up with me. Screw these giants.

"Hm. Bitter are we? Well I could always bring up the time where you left me in a hole for a few weeks, but that would just be too unfair. Call us even." Fey had calmly stated. I couldn't help but notice his small smirk on his face.

"I don't even remember that. And I bet that I didn't leave you smelling like someone's rear end."

"True. It was worse."

"Where are we even going?" Hal said annoyed.

"To Apples house. Duh!" Fey brought his fist down playfully onto Hals head. I chuckled lightly at their friendship.

They were your friends once, or at least, Fey was. Hal obviously wasn't a fan. I wondered if I'd ever get my memory back. Again I had a strange urge to go and talk to Ginger. I shrugged it off and focused on where we even where.

"Where are we?" Looking around I could tell we were in a town, large. Was it even close to where my house was, Alice's house, excuse me.

"We're still in your comical little town. We're just more North than the school. The dirtier parts of town." Fey gave me a wink.

"Great. Just where we belong. In a dirty part of town." My nose crinkled.

"Where you belong." Hal said shaking his head at me slightly. What was with this dude. His eyes read trust me but his face said slap me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Helloooooo?" Fey dragged out his 'o' in almost a sing song way.

"She probably thinks you're some sort of looter-"

"Robber. I believe looting is done when chaos strikes. Robbing is when you-" he said all knowledgeable.

"I know. I know. I just said the wrong word ok?" I huffed in anger. So I sometimes said the wrong word for a sentence. Sew me.

"Alice? Alice is that you?" A female voice called from upstairs.

"Uh, sure. Why not." I called back. I seemed to have more confidence in my voice. A part of me knew that she wasn't my mother, but another part wanted to run into her arms and tell all about the mean men that shoved a soul inside of me.

"Oh thank god." She ran down the stairs and pulled me into a bear hug. She smelled like comfort. It was hard to describe what she smells like.

"Where were you Alice? I was so worried about you. I even called the police." Here eyes flared with a concerned anger that only a mother could have.

"I'm not Alice. Sorry." I said flatly. I didn't know how else to break it to her. I felt a pang of  guilt for killing her daughter.

"Don't be silly." She looked at the two men that were on either side of me. "Who are these people?"

"Anyone you want us to be babe." A flirtatious tone took over Fey's voice. I gave him a swift fist to the stomach hearing a nice "oof." Satisfied with Fey grabbing his stomach in some pain I turned to Alice's mother.

"Don't mind him. They're just friends." I saw Hal glaring and added, "more or less." She just eyeballed the men.

"Alright. But where were you?" Desperation was in her voice.