Seattle

Back on the bus. Man this was boring. Fey sat down and Cat instantly took the seat next to him. Then when Hal sat down, Martha squeezed in next to him. So I was sitting alone. At least I was in front this time.

I had to feel bad for Martha though, she's always try to start up a conversation with Hal, but he'd only respond with short answers. I chuckled a bit after another failed attempt to get him to talk. I could feel her glare at the back of my head, but I just looked out the window.

My eyes made contact with Hal's and he gave me a dramatic roll. I put my hands together and placed them on the side of my head and made a sleeping motion. He nodded and frowned in agreement. He closed his eyes and leaned his head up against the window. Trying to fall asleep.

I decided to stare out the window at the snowy scenery. I thought back to my days staring at the toy maker. Not feeling anything. Not caring about anything. Barely alive. Why did I get up? Why did I decide it was time to start moving? These questions plagued me.

It was getting lighter as the sun rose. It was hot and yet so cold, it was very uncomfortable. I squirmed in my seat. It made a terrible groaning noise, waking Hal up.

"Hey. We should exchange numbers. Keep in touch. We could come up to Seattle or you could come down to Saint George." Cats high pitched voice came from the seats.

"That's a great idea. Want to give me your number Hal?" Martha asked sweetly.

"I don't have a phone." Hal responded, annoyed. Why can he just be nice for once?

"Here's his number." Fey said butting into the conversation. Hal made a growling noise at Fey. He just smiled at him.

"Oh Apple. What about you?" Cat asked.

"Sorry. I don't have a phone." She looked at me skeptically, considering Hal had lied about his. She looked at Fey for reassurance.

"Oh yeah... We should probably get you a phone huh?" He said rubbing his chin.

"I don't really care. But if I get one, I'll add you." I assured them. Cat beamed. I don't think Martha really liked me. Oh no, I'm dying of despair.

"Alright passengers. We're almost to the stop in Saint George. We'll be making an hour long pit stop before heading back toward Murray. If you're switching busses please make sure you get to your bus on time. Thank you for your attention." A female voice came over the speakers. Finally. Rid of the two arm candies. I shouldn't be so mean. They weren't that bad, just a bit annoying.

Once at the bus stop we somehow ended up meeting the girls parents. They weren't very fond of the two male models at first, but they warmed up to Fey quickly. Hal, not so much. They really didn't pay attention to me. Which was fine with me. Fey was actually the one to cut the engagement short, thank god. Then we walked to the other bus.

There was a lot of canyons here. Lots of red, and rock. There wasn't much snow, surprisingly.

"Thank god. That girl wanted nothing more than to get in my pants." Hal wined loudly.

"I would have accepted their offer, but I wasn't hungry. Playing with them was fun though." Fey laughed a bit.

"They were rather boring. In the bathroom they asked me about you two." I stated. I put my hands in my pockets. Fey had thrown his arms above his head and closed his eyes again.

"Yeah. They were a bit obsessed. How much do you want to bet I can get nudes?" He laughed.

"I wouldn't bet against that. I know you. But still, you're such a pervert." Hal said with a sneer.