Harsh awakening

My arm was cold when I woke up. I went to pull the blanket up and got an angry huff from someone on the other side of me. I then noticed the arm draped over my side and the legs that were entangled with mine. I turned around to see a mass of red hair. Fey had crawled into bed with me. What a creep. He was so warm though, and it was so cold under ground. I went to get up but got pulled deeper into the sleeping Fey.

"Fey, let me go. I have to...use the bathroom." I whispered to him. I smacked his arm lightly hoping to wake him up.

"Stay. It's warmer with you in here." He mumbled groggily. It was, but this just made me uncomfortable.

"I thought you were going to sleep on the couch." I teased. His grip tightened around my waist. I yelped in pain.

"You're crazy to think I'd pass up an opportunity to cuddle with a woman. I mean come on." He nuzzled my back. At least he loosened his grip. I groaned. He had stolen my pillow!

"Fine but your arm is my pillow now." I grabbed his arm and laid on it. It wasn't super uncomfortable.

"Mmm." Was all that came from Fey before his breathing deepened.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Come on lovers. We're going to be late for school." I heard Hals gruff voice coming from the doorway.

"What the hell?" I said, rubbing my my eyes groggily. I was nuzzled into Fey's shirt and his arms were protectively wrapped around me.

"Five more minutes dad." Fey whined and pulled me closer.

A burst of cold flew up my legs and body. There was no longer a blanket on us. I groaned.

"Now that was just mean. If you wanted to join us all you had to do was climb in." Fey said getting up on one elbow and looking at the aggravated Hal.

"Good morning sunshine. Now let's go steal some breakfast." Then he left the room. I turned on my back and looked up at the stone ceiling. Fey turned on the light and I covered my eyes. At least I hadn't had any nightmares last night. I felt the bed sink next to me and peaked through my arms to see Fey's blue eyes staring at me.

"What?" I snapped. He shrugged and grabbed my torso and laid on it.

"You're a nice pillow. How about I sleep on you tonight." I laughed at him.

"No offense but I'd rather sleep alone tonight." He frowned with his eye closed.

"You better be getting up or I'm going to poor cold water in the two of you!" Hal called from outside the door.

"Yes master. We bow to your whim." I called back. Silence answered me. I pushed Fey off of me and went over to my bag to get some clothes out. I had a black tank top and a deep purple jacket.

"Ooo." I said as I pulled out my black and white leggings.

"Where is the underwear in this thing?" Fey appeared next to me and rummaging through my bag.

"Uh, excuse you. That's my personal things." I pushed him over and away from my bag. "Also get out. I'm getting changed." I chucked at him as he rubbed his head.

"It's my room. So if you want to change you'll have to go into the bathroom." He gave me a sly smile.

"Alright." So I went to the bathroom to get dressed. I came out to see Hal in a black tee with a face with X's for eyes and black jeans. Fey was dressed in a dress jacket and untucked shirt. He looked like a model. So did Hal, but for different genres. I laughed at them.

"What?" Hal snapped.

"You both look like you just walked out of a magazine."

"Well we did get them from a store with the five finger discount." Fey smirked at his whit.