8.7

a/n: Joel Adams simply stole my heart so I dedicate this chapter to him and his amazing voice (lol and of course he had to be Australian, he's hot and talented)

*Laurel's P.O.V*

"What do you think of this?" He asks me, pointing at his dark skinny jeans.

I roll my eyes.

"That's your uniform, you literally wear it all the time"

Luke frowns.

"Hey, you always wear the same jeans as well"

"True, but I ain't going to no special place like you are" I check on the environment around me, with dozens of expensive boots, shirts that seem to me to be made of pure silk or whatever fancy fabric, necklaces, hats and pants. "Jeez, I guess I could get me a personal lab if I sold a part of these things."

"You make a big deal out of everything" Luke nudges me. I stick my tongue out at him like a child.

"Aren't you gonna change? I said I don't like those pants"

"But I do"

"Then why am I here?"

"So isn't it my favorite nerd?" Says someone behind me. I look over my shoulder to see Michael cracking a huge smile. He opens his arms and I walk towards him.

"Please tell me you're not as stubborn as Hemmo back there" I hug Michael and then point at a very "offended" Luke.

"Laurel, my dear, you are the definition of stubborn" He retorts

"Then go change."

Luke groans and takes other clothes, vanishing from the room.

Michael clears his throat.

"How is everything between you guys?" He inquires.

I take a deep breath with a beam.

"We are okay, actually. I'm staying at his place and everything is just the way it used to be before, you know, everything"

"Are you guys like, mwah and stuff?"

I press my lips to suppress laughter.

"Mikey, why are you like this? No, Luke and I agreed to take it slow and see if things head to being valentines again. That was my condition"

"But they are, I can see it in your eyes"

"No you can't"