Prologue

ALL CHARACTERS BELONG TO HIRO MASHIMA. 

Erza's POV

"Cut! That's a wrap up! Great job people!" Meredy, a famous director all over Fiore. She's one of the kind and really talented with her directing skills. She always make sure that the storyline is up to par with blockbuster ones. 

"Here you go Erza." Ultear, Meredy's assistant more like her best friend. They both always do things together. She's a little more on the quiet side compared t o Meredy. In fact I really love these two girls. 

"Erza care to join me for a drink tonight?" And of course my closest friend, Minerva. I met her when I was 7 in school. First things were difficult for the both of us but then slowly we got close and here we are being famous actresses in the whole Fiore. I never knew that I could be an actress in my entire life. 

"Hello earth to Erza." I snapped out to reality seeing Minerva giving a look at my face. "Sorry I was dreaming what were you saying just now?" 

She chuckled, "You wanna join a drink with me Erza?" I nodded my head, "Yes!" 

We walked out of the studio, took a cab and went straight for a club downtown. Well I haven't tell you guys yet about my place. I live in Magnolia, my favorite place. The people there are really nice and friendly. I decided to rent an apartment there along with Minerva. The place is really comfy and huge. It even had a Jacuzzi and huge flat screen TV in the bathroom. Ah, I can't wait to get home and get a hot bath. 

"Here you go Erza." Minerva handed me a small glass with some drink in it. I took it and the color was red exactly like my hair. A cherry was on top as I took a bite of it. Then I took a sip of the drink and my eyes widened at the taste of it. "This is really good. I want more!" Minerva nodded as she went off to get more of the drink. I drank the whole of it and watched those girls dancing in the middle of the stage. Suddenly I felt my arm grabbed by someone and pulled me behind the curtain nearby. 

"Who the heck are you?" I asked seeing a lady who pulled me over to a small and cozy place as I sat over the red couch opposite of her. Half of her face was covered with a pink silky cloth as she gently took my palm and starred for a while. Ok this is kinda awkward for me. 

"Something great is going to happen in your life." said the lady as I chuckled. "Really? Well don't play jokes with me." She shook her head, "I'm not lying Miss Erza." 

"She's right!" I heard a voice and I almost screamed when a yellow bird popped out from the table and sat on top. "Eclair always say the truth. She never lie to her customers." 

I raised my eyebrow, "Eclair? You name is it Miss?" She nodded, "Yes. I'm a fortune teller and I can sense something great in you oh and one more thing." She took my hand once again and read my palm and her eyes widened as she smiled, "Well you're going to meet the love of your life soon." 

I gasped, "What? Really? Who is it?"

"Someone from the past. Someone great and kind- hearted." 

"Someone from the past? Wait my past?" I asked as she answered back, "Yup you have any idea who?" 

"I don't know but maybe if I recall." I looked at my watch and it was getting slightly late. Minerva must be looking for me. "Sorry I really must be going. Hope we could meet again Eclair?" She smiled back, "Sure but I think that would take some time. Have pleasant journey Miss Erza." 

I walked through the curtain and saw Minerva was worriedly looking for me till she spotted me. She ran towards me, "I was worried sick for you. Where have you been?" 

I chuckled giving her a light hit, "I'm fine I was just dragged by a fortune teller. She was telling my future. She even mentioned that I'm going to meet the love of my life."