Dare Accepted

Lucy's POV

I stretched my hands up as I opened my eyes realizing that me and Juvia were still in Jellal's room. I smiled watching the two of them sleeping together soundly. I took Jellal's cloak off me as I went waking Juvia by shaking her lightly. She groaned lightly as she rubbed both her eyes. "Is it morning already?" she said sleepily. 

"Geez it is Juvia. Come on we've gotta work. We slept here the whole night." I said as Juvia shot up from the ground and adjust her dress. "Oh yeah I remember to do something in the kitchen. I'll do it right away. Here you go Lucy." she said handing me Jellal's cloak as I took them and folded placing back into the wardrobe. I quietly walked and closed the door behind us. 

"Yo Lucy! Juvia!" I turned around seeing Natsu, Gray and Gajeel leaning against the pillars. "So how was the party last night?" I asked as they all started laughing. "What's wrong?" Juvia asked as Gray answered back, "Well it was fun and Laxus dared Jellal to wear a dress for one whole day." 

Both me and Juvia laughed till we could feel our stomachs crumbling inside and tears coming out from our eyes. "So where is he ever going to find a dress." I asked.

"He won't be needing it to find. I have already prepared everything. Mira please." said Laxus appearing from the front with Mira holding a pink dress. "Oh my gosh is he wearing that hahahaha!!!! This is hilarious!!!!!" said Natsu laughing while Gray and Gajeel rolled over the floor laughing. 

Mira opened and sneaked in putting the dress and walked out quickly of the door. "Hehehe I wonder how he would look like..." said Mira thinking thoroughly. 

Mira's imagination...

"Jellal nice dress you're wearing..." 

"You really think so?" 

"You look almost like a pretty girl with short hair!" 

"Maybe I should be wearing dresses often instead of dressing as man all the time." 

End of Mira's imagination...

"Not gonna happen!" Natsu, Gray and Gajeel said at the same time.

"You three got a point but I think he just took the dare." I said as Gajeel remembered something. "Oh speaking of yesterday, Max dared Natsu to kiss Gray on the lips. Hehe." We both got shocked as Juvia started to have imaginations of Natsu and Gray. 

Juvia's imagination...

"You know you look cute when you blush like that Gray." 

"Don't say like that it's embarrassing."  Natsu wraps his arms around Gray pulling him closer while gazing into his eyes, "You have pretty eyes and soft skin I wanna feel more of you.." 

Gray blushed  giving a soft smile, "I love you Natsu." 

End of her imagination...

"Don't tell me this is what they say boys' love?" she said steaming as I interrupt her face palming, "What a healthy imagination." Everyone laughed the moment I said it. Guess I have to start my work now then later. 

TIMESKIP

Jellal's POV

I woke up seeing a pink dress on the chair. I blushed as I got up and hid the dress in my wardrobe. Luckily she's still sleeping. I don't want her to see me in this. Maybe I should just don't wear it. But then who knows if I were to disobey Laxus's orders. Fine then it's just for a day!

I wore the dress and to be honest, I find it weird. Me in a dress that's just make me look like a clown. I took a step and fall flat facing the floor. Ouch that hurts! I rubbed my forehead as I slowly stood up and lifted the dress up slightly, took my sword and headed out of the room quietly.