Meredy & Ultear

Laxus's POV

"Crap! Sorry Jellal. Hey can you hear me? Hello Jellal!" I yelled at his ear while shaking him. He just sit stun there turning pale white after that incident.

"Tcht..." he hissed and gave a hard hit on my head before walking off the office.

That hurt. Geez ever since he came here he changed a lot. Besides Juvia saw us just now. I sighed walking back to my table as I chunked down my cookies. "Hopefully Juvia doesn't say anything."

TIMESKIP

Jellal's POV

"What was he doing...tripping over me and kissing me. Sigh, Juvia must be having some thoughts about us now." I sat on the bench staring at the huge fountain ahead in the palace garden thinking about all those weird incidents happened recently.

First, I found Erza out of nowhere in the middle of the city with some bandits. Plus she's not from this world as what she said before to me and others.

Second, she saw me naked in the hot spa and soon news went all over the palace and of course the dare which Laxus told me to wear a dress. Then the case of missing children and whereabouts of Minerva till it comes down to this picture of Erza swinging me and the kiss.

"Geez it's so frustrating!!!!!"

"Jellal! Oh Jellal! Where are you dude?" I stopped and turned my head behind. "Natsu?"

Natsu popped out and ran towards me. "Oh there you are! I was looking for you everywhere." he said panting heavily. "What is it you are looking for me Natsu?"

"Didn't you forget already?" he asked.

"About what?" I looked at him feeling confused.

"The duel remember? Every soldier and new trainees are supposed to battle each other to strengthen their fighting skills." he explained crossing his arms. I face palmed, "Right I almost forgot."

"Hurry up or you'll be late." he said as I followed him behind.

"By the way we would be having guests later at night." said Natsu.

"Right. Sorry I was out of my mind heheh."

He looked at me and patted on my back, "Come on! I'll be the first to fight ya! I'm going to beat you this time just you watch!"

I smirked at him, "Well let's see."

TIMESKIP

Natsu's POV

"Ready? GO!!!!!" yelled Gray as the match between me and Jellal begin. "Alright hyaa!!!!" I leaped up into the air and stroke my sword towards him. He smiled and blocked the sword with his as he pushed me backwards.

I landed on the ground and gave a big grin. Now that's awesome he's really the monster here. I dashed and clashed my sword to him, swinging left and right endlessly.

"He's already up to par with Jellal?" said Max at the back as Warren added, "Well that's our Natsu."

I found one spot that I could beat him. "Haha you are wide open!" I sad as I swung my sword but he soon got fast and fought back blocking, but it's not over yet. "Fire Dragon Roar!" I exhaled my fire breath at him.

"Impressive Natsu but still you haven't defeated me yet." said Jellal as I noticed something. I chuckled loudly and pointed at the ground, "Yeah! You were trying to stand firm but I managed to move you. Hahaahahaha!!!!"

Gray's POV

"Now I see Jellal hasn't been moving any single step since the beginning of this fight." said me and Gajeel at the same time.