King Laxus

Erza's POV

"I have the most strangest dream last night. I met Millianna and Simon got injured and the next thing I was looking for the jerk that injured him and it turns out to be my best friend Minerva. Sooner or later we both had an argument and the next thing she pushed me into this weird portal and somehow I was kidnapped by a bunch of bandits. And then a guy rescued me from them and he told his name was Jellal Fernandes, hahahaha how funny." Suddenly I heard someone snickering as I slowly opened my eyes seeing two figures staring at me. One with a pink hair and the other one with raven hair. I jumped up from the bed and screamed loudly while throwing two pillows at them. "WHO ARE YOU?" I asked as they both rubbed their heads groaning in pain.

"Sorry to scare you like that Miss Erza." said the one with the pink hair.

I raised my eyebrow, "How did you know my name?"

"Well, we have been given orders to take care of you for one whole day." said the raven hair guy.

I sighed and took deep breaths as I crossed my arms and spoke, "Alright...you are...?"

They both stood up and salute, "The name's Natsu and this ice princess here is Gray."

I chuckled at the name, "Ice Princess?"

Gray frowned as he head banged at Natsu, "How many times I told you not to call me that?" Natsu laughed and continued teasing Gray, "Ice princess, Ice princess!!!!! Hahahaha."

I laughed watching the both of them brawling against each other till they fell to the ground gasping for air. "We'll settle this later flame brain." Said Gray as Natsu sat up straight and grinned, "Sure thing Gray."

"Speaking of where is this place?" I asked now that I noticed I was sleeping in this cosy room the whole night. "You're safe in the palace, Miss Erza." Said Gray. "Call me Erza, I'm not so used to people calling me Miss Erza."

"Alright if you say so." He replied back. I continued to ask them as they explained everything including the part where they mention Jellal carrying me back all the way to the palace and me sleeping in his room the whole night. I wonder where could he slept. "By the way Jellal went off to see the king for some matters to discuss." Said Natsu.

"So who's the king?" I asked as they both had their jaws wide opened. "You don't know who the king is?" Gray asked as Natsu starred at me. I nodded and they both face palmed at the same time. "Sorry I'm not from this place actually. I'm from the future."

They both raised their eyebrows as I turned my face to another direction, "Oh nevermind." I said as they both said okay and Natsu continued, "The king's name is Laxus Dreyar, grandson of the previous king Makarov Dreyar. But..." He paused for a while and started laughing, "I heard rumors around the castle about the secret love relationship between the king and Jellal."

My eyes widened as I gasped, "WHAT? SERIOUSLY?" Gray giggled and continued, "Well all I know Jellal is one of Laxus's favourite knight and closest friend in the kingdom. That's why he was given the title general and he's one of the top warriors of Fiore. Plus, the way they gaze into each other eyes almost like a couple."

"And I also heard that sometimes the king stares at him every time. He normally gets distracted easily and doesn't pay attention to important stuff. I don't know whether it's true or not till I see it for myself." said Natsu as Gray giggled at the side, "That would take a million years especially a person like you to find out silly."

Natsu pouted, "Rude!"

I could feel my face getting heated up after hearing what Natsu and Gray said about the king and Jellal. For me, Jellal is quite good looking but if he were to fall in love with a king that would be odd...to me at the least. Then I heard a knock at the door. "Miss Erza, the king request to meet you now." A girl wearing black and white maid dress with a blonde hair tied in pigtails came into the room. "Yes, I'll be there." i answered as she left the room.

"We'll wait for you outside the room Erza." said Natsu as I nodded seeing them closing the door behind them. I adjusted my skirt and wore my heels and did some hair adjustments before meeting the king. Well life as an actress is always to look your best. I think it's perfect although it's kinda weird that I'm the only one that dresses differently compared to others. Nevermind that.

Natsu and Gray escorted me through the long hallway and finally reaching to the throne room. I followed them in and the place is wonderful. I never seen huge chandeliers hanging on top, tall and huge golden curtains all the way down to the light golden crystal floor. "So beautiful..." I muttered softly to myself and suddenly I heard a voice beside me, "I know right."

I turned around seeing a tall buffed guy and almost squealed. He laughed as he sat on his throne. "So you must be Miss Erza that Jellal was mentioning about."

"Yes and you must be king Laxus." So that must be him Laxus.

Erza's imagination

"I just wanted to tell you after all these years Jellal"....ruffling with his blue bangs, "I love you..." He started giving butterfly kisses on his neck as Jellal let out soft moans wrapping his arms around Laxus. Laxus went over and gave a lick from his jaw all the way up to his ear and nibbled it till it was red and licked down to his collar bone. "That tickles Laxus!"

Laxus continued teasing his body and caress his left nipple while sucking on the right. "I'll make it fun for you tonight Jellal..."

"Miss Erza?" I shook my head and gave a hard hit. Damn I must not get into these wild imaginations...all thanks to those two idiots. "Are you seriously alright Miss Erza? You seemed to be in days just a minute ago."

I rubbed my hair, "Oh no it's nothing. Sorry for my rudeness your highness but is there anything you wanted to see me?"

"Well I was wondering what exactly happened last night and how you met General Jellal?" Laxus asked as I started explaining the whole story to him including the part where I met Minerva.

He looked serious and sighed, "Looks like you have been through some hard situation and you are saying that you are not from this world right?"

I nodded, "Yes. In fact I don't know how to get back home now that I'm stuck here."

Laxus smiled as he patted on my head, "Well don't worry we'll figure out something but for the time being maybe you could find something useful to do here. You'll feel bored if you don't do anything."

I smiled back, "Thank you your highness. I think I have something that interests me here."

"What is it?"

I winked, "Well I'll tell you later."

He chuckled as I bowed and made my way out of the throne room and walked back to the room where Jellal brought me earlier, in fact that was his room according to Natsu. Speaking of Jellal I don't see him anywhere today, must be busy of his duties as general. Maybe I should take a hot bath. Hopefully there might be hot springs here where I can relax and rest easily. I bumped into the same blonde hair girl from earlier, "Excuse me, do you know where I could get to the hot springs?"

"Yes we do have just walked straight, turn right twice and you are there." she replied back. "Thanks and by the way I'm Erza nice to meet you." I held out my hand as she greeted back smiling brightly almost like the sun, "I'm Lucy Heartfilia. Nice to meet you too Erza."

After that I went straight and damn the hot springs is huge and awesome. I took off my clothes and jumped straight into the hot water. I stretched out my arms relaxing, "Aaahhh~ this is life. This is one of the best hot springs I've ever had in my life." I closed my eyes for a while till I heard someone came in closing the door and came in the water. I woke up turning to the side and was shocked to see him. He sighed as he took off the towel from his face and put it inside the pail. He stopped and turned at me. His eyes widened and his cheeks were flushed different shades of red as we both stared for a while.  

TO BE CONTINUED...