The Plan

LAXUS

We settled between the ruins somewhere further from the city for cover. Only few of my men decided to follow me while the rest decided to stay back. "You should have left me there." I said as Jellal glared at me. He walked over, gripping my collar, "You really think she's going to let us live after she captures you? How idiot can you be?"

"Jellal!" yelled Gildarts as Jellal loosen his grip on me. "I'm sorry." he apologised softly as I nodded, "Hey, its no big deal." I replied. "Its my fault, I should have killed him twice when I got the chance to just now." he said feeling guilty. "No, it wasn't your fault Jellal. Don't keep blaming yourself. You did what you can in order to save the country from chaos. After all you spared my grandpa."

"Listen up guys!" said Natsu all of the sudden as he and Gray rushed in throwing some posters. "Those are our faces..." said Gajeel. "Yeah it seems it was all Jiemma's doing. The city has already been filled with these posters. People seemed to be overjoyed with the reward and of course...he put a bounty on.." Gray paused looking at both me and Jellal. I sighed heavily, "I know, he wants me dead from the start." Gajeel punched the wall, "Looks like we can't even move out of here!"

"We can..." said Elfman as everyone turned at him. "I heard some rumours about some bandits travelling to Alvarez back and forth for business." The boys gasped, "Really?!?"

"Yeah, if we could escape to Alvarez, there might be a better chance for us to strengthen our fighting skills and come back with a surprise attack on Jiemma." said Elfman. I went into deep thought thinking that might actually sound like a fine idea. "In that case, we should get those bandits and ask for their assistance." Elfman gleamed, "You really think so? Great we can start our plan tonight!" He raised his fist in the air as the others joined too. "Hold on..." Everyone stopped seeing Jellal who was leaning against the wall behind. "What is it Jellal?" asked Gray as he stepped forward towards the middle of the table.

"I thought about this, the moment Elfman mentioned about those boats and bandits. We could make a scene out of it." said Jellal as everyone raised their eyebrows, "Huh?!?" He sighed, "Just hear me out." Jellal explained everything and after that everyone gleamed brightly, smacking their fists up high. "I never thought of this before, sweet!" yelled Natsu. "You're the man Jellal!" roared Elfman giving a hit on Jellal's back. I grinned looking at him till he gasped, "What?"

"You're always the same as ever...one step ahead of us." I said as he cleared his throat feeling embarrassed. "Are you really going to play as the bad guy Jellal?" said Gildarts worriedly as he nodded his head, "Yes, since Jiemma and Minerva are obsessed with having me at their side, why not I play as the double character here. I know this might be risky, but I'll try my best to get everyone safe till Alvarez. Now listen carefully you brats.." said Jellal looking serious at the boys. Natsu and the others stood straight, gulping their throats. "Yes Sir!"

"Make sure you do exactly as planned, especially the two of you, Natsu...Gray..."

"What did we do?" snapped the both of them. "I'll be keeping a close eye on you two till the mission succeeds and behave well while I'm gone, understood?"

"Yes Sir!" Everyone laughed watching the two of them harmonize their words. I came over, patting on his shoulder, "Just stay safe alright?" Jellal smiled back, "I will, same goes to you."

I clenched my fists hard, "Now, let's head out to find those bandits!"

"YEAH!"