His Past V

I stayed in my room whole day. Gildarts made sure that I stayed in bed and not to move out of my room, but I was feeling restless and I really needed to talk with Jellal. I needed some answers from him. I need to know what was the reason that he killed Jiemma and all of this. I'm feeling confused as of right now.

I heard a knock on the door. "Come in." The door opened with Lucy handing in my meal. "Here you go your highness." she said with a smile as she placed the meal on my bed the moment I sat up straight. "Would you like anything else?" she asked as I shook my head. "No, thank you for the meal, Lucy."

She bowed and left the room leaving me all alone enjoying my meal. The moment I finished my meal I quickly snuck out of bed heading towards the door. I quietly sneak my head out of the door checking for anyone nearby especially Gildarts and the other knights. I sighed in relief and ran off all the way to the dungeon which was situated under the depths of the palace.

I passed through the guards quietly and hid myself in the door. Then I found the stairs that lead the way down to the prison cells. I walked down and walk through the prison cells. Honestly the whole prison cell is so creepy and quiet till I found Jellal lying on the cold grounds of the prison, sleeping. I hit the bars trying to wake him up. "Oi. wake up sleepy head." He frowned in his sleep as he opened one of his eyes looking up at me. Then he closed back and turned over to the other side, "You should head back to your room before everyone starts to look for you."

"I just wanted to talk to you about some stuff." I said as I sat by the bars. He kept quiet and continued sleeping till I hit over the bars again. He groaned shooting up from the ground and faced me with his frowned face. "Alright Laxus I'm awake." he said groggily as I chuckled and continued talking. "So about yesterday...was it true that you helped my grandpa by killing Jiemma."

"Yes."

"Why would you do..."

"I told you I had no choice that time so that's why I did it so that I wouldn't want any of my family getting killed, especially Wendy." he said looking down. "Then how did Minerva react when you told her that you killed her father?"

He snickered as I raised my eyebrow, "Minerva is way different from her father. She's more of a sadist."

"What do you mean?"

"You can say that she was burning with desire of killing her father so badly that she trains hard every day just to kill him one day, but she failed to do so. That's why her father despises her more than anyone else. He even left her all alone in the mountains. Then after three days she came back to the guild, all thorn and covered with bruises. She killed almost every wolf she sees in the mountains. Her eyes were fierce almost like she was a born natural hunter. Her father let her battled with some of our guild members and she won most of them. She was different from the first time I knew her. I never realize she changed so much now."

"How bout you? You seem to be skilled as well." I said as he gave a soft smile. "Well, I'm in a different level compared to others. Jiemma only gives me special missions to complete, but I did went under a hard training to reach that level. They used me for experiments and gave me all kinds of drugs that they developed. Enough about me, you wanted to know the real truth right. After killing Jiemma that day, your grandpa and I had a little chat."

I gasped as I held onto the bars feeling blown, "Tell me."

THIS WILL BE JELLAL'S POV OF HOW HE AND MAKAROV MET...

"I could tell your grandpa was sick but he pushed himself too hard in battle to defeat Jiemma. On the other hand, I was killing soldiers till I came across seeing your grandpa and Jiemma battling against each other. Jiemma was at the point of achieving in victory when he pinned your grandfather on the ground."