Inccident

Erza's POV

"PERVERT!!!!!!" I took the bucket that was beside me and threw at his face as he flew into the water. "What the hell?!?" He yelled as he got up from the water rubbing his cheek that got hurt badly. I covered myself bending more into the water. I gasped the moment I realize he was fully naked and the fact is that he was standing right in front of me.

I stared at him with my eyes wide opened till he realize and took the towel covering his lower part. His cheeks even flushed redder as he spoke up, "Don't look."

"Sorry I didn't see anything so don't worry. Hahaha..." I said still feeling embarrassed as I stood up with my towel taking my bucket. "Sorry!" I said once again before leaving the bath. He was still embarrassed at the bath.

The moment I stepped out of the bath I turned around and saw the sign. I felt even more embarrassed after seeing the sign says it's for men. I hit my head...geez how could I not notice that sign. No wonder he came in....suddenly a hand grabbed me as I got dragged into another bath. "Hey newbie!" said one girl with white hair. "Who are you?" I asked as I looked around seeing the bath filled with girls.

She stretched out her hand and spoke, "I'm Mirajane. You can call me Mira. So you must be the redhead everyone's talking about." I looked at her raising my eyebrow, "Redhead?" She giggled and dragged me over to the water. "Come on join us." I sat in burying my head over to my knees in the water feeling embarrassed about the incident. One of the girls with brown hair came closer and whispered into my ear, "So tell us how was it looking at the general redhead?"

I shot up and started blushing hard as I gasped, "What do you mean?" She laughed and took a gulp of her sake, "Well we were watching the two of you just a while ago. Hahahaha seriously you are one lucky girl aren't ya?"

"Well...I..it was an accident! I didn't mean to enter the wrong bath!!!!"

She continued laughing as she put down her sake and came closer to me. She started taking off my towel and grabbed me from behind. I gasped at her sudden move feeling my bosom. "What are you..." She gave a grin and laughed loudly till the entire place could hear her.

ON THE OTHER SIDE...

Jellal's POV

I sighed heavily feeling embarrassed as I rest my head down on one of the rocks closing my eyes. Geez...that was embarrassing... My cheeks were still flushed red till I heard some of the boys coming in. "Hey general or should I say Jellal!"

I looked up seeing Natsu, Gray, Gajeel, Elfman joining in. "Hey guys."

"Why are you blushing Jellal?" Gray asked as he raised his eyebrow. "Nothing." I quickly sank into the water. I could hear them whispering but I just don't give a damn. I can't tell them what happened just now or else who knows what they would do. Suddenly I could hear Cana's voice on the other side. "So redhead how was it looking at the general fully naked?"

I shot up the water feeling nervous as the other guys looked at me. "What happened?" asked Natsu as I covered his mouth. "Quiet for a second."

The girls continued talking.

"Well...I..."

"Come on don't be shy. Just say it! Damn you saw all of it?"

"Actually I saw it all it's just an accident!"

"How was it?"

"Not bad...he has a great body shape."

"That was not I meant."

"So?"

"I meant the other one. That one! How was it? Tell us!"

It was quiet for a few seconds till I heard Cana and the girls shrieked, "Small?!?"

I was shocked till I saw the guys staring at me smirking. They surrounded me and started asking, "So finally someone saw the general's one..." said Gray chuckling as Natsu elbowed me, "Good luck Jellal!"

"I wouldn't say you were that manly enough." said Elfman as I snapped, "Geez Elfman!!!"

I crossed my arms and give them a dead glare as the boys gulped. I sighed heavily, "Make sure don't tell the others about this especially Laxus." The boys snickered first till I gave them another glare and they nodded, "Aye sir!"

BACK TO THE GIRL'S SIDE...

Erza's POV

The girls started laughing when I told them everything that happened. I never felt so nervous and at the same time embarrassed. "Cheer up! You are lucky! By the way the name's Cana. wanna join us for a drink after this?"

"Really?"

"Why not? It would be fun. We could get to know each other." said Mira. I smiled, "Alright."

Cana yelled holding up her sake, "YEAH!!!"

I don't know what will happened next but hopefully Jellal is alright...