Times of Trouble

Erza's POV

"Ugh...argh..."

"I like the way you whimpering Erzy, just hold on for a minute it will be all over soon." She tightens her grip on me as I yelped struggling with my breathing. I used my mouth to breath but she covered it pressing my neck and my body at the same time.

Jellal...Jellal...Jellal...

Suddenly someone came walking towards the both of us. Millianna loosen her grip a little, "Hey Wendy!"

Wendy? She looks kinda familiar. Her hair almost the same colour as Jellal but darker. She looked up at me with her gloomy face. "I see she must be one of big brother's friends."

Big brother? "No she's more than just a friend to your brother." I see so she must be Jellal's younger sister. No wonder he was mumbling her name when he was asleep the other day.

Suddenly the grip gets tighter again, "Well Wendy aren't you going to help me kill Erza off here? I'm kinda getting bored."

"But why Millianna I thought we were friends and that night you were crying when Simon got hurt." She smirked at me, "Oh Erzy that was just an act to get rid of you. Minerva planned it all out so that she could destroy your career as an actress. Just think people will be reading the news headline next day saying Erza Scarlet has died from falling off the cliff."

I gasped, "No way...urgh!"

"Shut it! Enough of crying and asking questions here just let me do the talking. Besides you should have ask her before getting killed by me." she uses her magic as the grip gotten stronger making my body getting crushed.

"Wendy, here's a gift for you. You can slice her off into pieces and kill the horse after that. Can..." Wendy came and hit her head hard before she could finish her sentence.

"I'm tired of all of this." she said softly as I broke myself free from her grip while she drops to the ground. "Are you alright?" asked Wendy.

"I'm fine. You killed her?"

"No I just hit her with the back of my sword. She'll be fine." She grabbed my hand and started running, "We need to go."

"Where?"

"Find my brother." she said as I smiled. "You know there's one time your brother mentioned you in his sleep." She stopped and looked at me, "Did he?" She sighed smiling, "He's the same as ever. I feel bad for being such a bad sister to him all these years. I want to talk to him, apologise everything. I'm a terrible person am I?" Tears came running down from her cheeks as I gave her a hug. "It's ok to make mistakes, we all do. I'm sure your brother would want his little sister back. It's gonna be fine Wendy I promise."

Her eyes were watery as she cried on me almost like a baby. I rubbed her back to comfort her. After a while she calm herself down. "Ready to get your brother?" I asked holding out my hand as she took it. "Yes."

"Let's go!"

TIMESKIP

Jellal's POV

"Join with me Jellal, we'll always be together just like old times."

"No way!" I said as she glared attacking me with her magic. I dodged most of them but lastly got hit as she came from the other side holding me from the back. I loose my grip of my sword as it fell to the floor.

"Looks like you have no weapon anymore. Oh a gun I see." She took hold of the gun and threw it off somewhere. "Let's..." she slowly running her fingers up to my neck. "Kiss Jellal." I flinched, "You make me sick."