(insert title here)

Compared to every job Nadya was assigned to, this was the most bizzare one yet. all she had to do was trail a weird contraption on a girls head and press the lever when she disobeyed her orders. She was a thief, not an assassin.But unfortuantely, her employers think that they were in the same criteria. It would be an insult to her profession, but she couldn't argue because it was the only job available.

After her drama with Rechiellde, it was hard finding a source of stable income, but once she heard that a rich noble was hiring a thief for some sort of competition, she signed up. Apparently, the first job was to try and eliminate the princess.
------
Soren stared at the new assassin and was thinking whether this woman was going to save her or use her to blackmail the queen. He made a split decision and decided that this newbie was a foe. He stored his GPE into a cup,making it break, and leaped towards the new assassin and placed a knife on her neck.

" You too, should you know."
------

When the last panicking noble ran out, Faria expected the guards to rush in, but they didn't. Therefore, she realized it was time to use Ryet and Icefell. The gun seems to be made of metal therefore it could conduct electricity pretty well. Before she activated her machine, the man she met a few moments ago had a knife on her hostage's throat. This would make her plan a little bit more difficult.

"Let go!" she shouted at Soren. Soren let go and the newbie was shocked but Faria's electricity didn't seem to have any effect. In that split second, she ducked and the shorter girl fired the shot.

"Working with me now, huh?" she asked the man.

"Just for now, my name's Sao." Soren said.

Hm, a one syllable name. He must be a foreigner. It didn't matter anyway, at least there's an experienced fighter who was willing to help her out.

Faria took off her gloves and slid her sleeves up. "Get me close." she said to Soren.

He nodded and ran in front. He tried to slice her throat but the boow bounced off. This girl was either an Alchemist or an Alchemic creation. Soren wanted believe the first. He'd had bad experiences with the latter. The girl had switched from her gun and was using a short knife to stab him. He swat the blow away and rolled to the right side.

Faria grabbed the girl's hand and tried to shock her. The blow had no effect and she was thrown behind the girl. She hit a pillar and felt a sharp pain on her pack. The pain blocked out all rational thoughts and told her to run. She pushed down the feeling and froze the melted the snow via Ryet. When the snow melted into water, she froze it and made the two fighting assassins slip onto the ground. Well, she now knew what her style was.

"Sao! I'll help from here!" she shouted, then she realized how selfish it sounded.

a/n: I didn't have a good title name