Prologue

Slaine Troyado was dead.
That was what the world knew.
And what the world needed to know.

But in reality he was alive.
In a hidden prison.
Him being there was the knowledge of a few.
All of them high level officials and such.
Expect one.
The one who rescued him.
And brought him there.
That was Kaizuka Inaho.
His rival.

Slaine of course wasn't happy in the least that he survived. He wished to die.

Once when Inoha went there to visit he disclosed him that he saved him because the princess asked. That was all.

Slaine who learnt that burst into tears. Being protected by the one he wanted to protect.

It was so pitiful. He would live.

He decided that. It was the live his princess gave him, he couldn't possibly throw it away.

But was he strong enough to withstand the loneliness? How about the guilt?

He wanted to die. He was already dead to the world. So why couldn't he just really die?

He promised he would live a little longer. Until the princess was satisfied and wanted to kill him.

He waited. That was all he could do.

For the 1 year he was there he was just waiting, seeing world peace outside his little prison window.

Kaizuka Inaho was coming to meet him. A lots of times.

At first he came once a month. Then once every two weeks. Then every week....

Even the cold relationship between them couldn't hold out much longer.

You wouldn't call them friends but,....
At the very least.....

They were not enemies....

Our story starts a certain week when Inaho didn't visit....

That was when Slaine finally realised.....

.....no..... he hadn't....

That was what tried to reassure him.... to tell him it's not true...

He lied to himself..... and denied... what he was thinking.... what he was feeling.....

To be continued....
________________________
Just finished the anime today and I just want more (as alwaysxD)!!

I hardly remember most of the names so if I spell something wrong please forgive me....

Anyway I had enough tragedy with the anime! Time for some fun!!!

Note to those who have never read my works before: No matter how hard I try to make them sad they always tend to be funny!! XD

One of my flaws or maybe not? Not sure~ Anyway I will try to update soon!

Till then see ya~