Slaine's Commitment

After the princess' visit things went on very smoothly. Slaine felt very relieved and surprisingly calm after having spoken to the princess. That relief and calmness was obviously noticed by Inaho who was happy for this outcome despite it not showing on his face.

As always they idled around together on Inaho's days off. But the main discussion topic hadn't change for quite a while and Slaine was just about to give up avoiding it.

Why, the main topic in the house was Slaine's school and uniform!

Now despite being the bottom in a homosexual relationship, Slaine as a healthy young man, he could find no pleasure in crossdressing and entering a HIGH SCHOOL like that most of all...

But Inaho wouldn't yield on the subject. And Yuuki was fully supporting it too... So really Slaine had found himself in quite a displeasing situation....

One afternoon when Inaho had just come back from work and his sister had gone elsewhere, Slaine decided to try for one last time to make Inaho see some sense in the whole matter.

He was determined to get on his good side today and calmly reason with him, thus a very caring and kind and loving situation was created. One Inaho wouldn't miss no matter how clueless his face still looked.

"Is something the matter, Slaine? You have been awfully kind today?"

"I-Is it a bad thing? There's no reason behind this!"

"Even if you say so, I do know you were up late practicing for something last night."

"DID YOU PUT A CAMERA IN MY ROOM AGAIN!?"

"No. This time it's just a recorder."

"Oh good. WAIT TH-"

"You did went through so much trouble to even practice so won't you just say what you want?"

"Ahh... I can't compete against you.... Actually it's about school."

"Did you finaly decide on going? The transfer papers are already ready so just say the word."

"Can you please reconsider? I am a man! An adult even! And an ex-murderer! I can't possibly enter a school with clueless students without a care in the world! Moreover I can't do that crossdressing! That's even worse!"

"Slaine. You haven't gone in a school since you were little, right? You have lost many years of your youth. I took you out for your sake. I want you to taste a proper youth. Moreover, I do believe Slaine is very childish in some aspects and going to school and socialising will improve those aspects for sure."

Inaho's voice was as calm as ever. His eyes were calm too. But the tone of his voice and the high lights of his eyes gave off a serious aura. Slaine couldn't help but back up a bit... 

Those were indeed arguments that were hard to compete with. He fell silent for a while.

"Inaho... do you believe it is necessary for me to go to school?"

"Yes. I belive so. I want you to go. Of course I am not in a hurry to have you go there. Although I do believe that the sooner the better. But I will wait until you are ready."

"I understand... Then! I do have a proposition!"

"Yes?"

"Until April! Let me stomach the thought until April! I don't want to go as a transfer student anyway! I will attract attention. So in April! Get me into 1st year of high school in April! I will have prepared my mental state appropriately too!"

"I am surprised you are so eager to go all of a sudden."

"W-well... I did say I would live for Inaho's sake. So I can at least hear this selfiness of yours! And I do want to attract as less attention as probably so wait until April to enroll me as a 1st year!"

"I got it Slaine. We will wait until April then."

"Yep!"

"But I am deciding on your uniform."

"THIS AGAIN!? FINE! Decide on the uniform and on the school and decide on my given name too!!"

"Yeah. Actually I have decided on your name already." He smiled a calm but radiant smile.

"Seriously....?"

"Yeah. Wanna know?"

"Well if it's gonna be my name.... I guess I am a bit interested...."

"It's Shion(紫苑 ). The name I decided on."

"Hoh~ So I will be 'Kaizuka Shion' from April on eh... What does Shion even mean?"

"It's the name of a flower, in the flower language it means  'I won't forget you' or 'remembrance'. It's a name for a person who remembers, one who does not forget. Ain't it just the perfect name for you?"

"Is it now? Well it's true that I will not forget you though. I won't forget any minute I passed with you actually."

"Yeah, I know. That's why I will give you this name."

"Yeah. I like how it sounds too." Slaine grinned happilly.

"Now that this is settled, we still have a long time until April so, let's play."

"EEEHHHHH!??" That was Slaine's scream of confusion as Inaho pushed him off the couch!

o

o

o

And without any unwanted events, soon April was there and the new school year was starting......

To be continued....

______________________________________________

I do believe I just wasted a hell lot of a time on finding a proper name so someone please do murder me.... 

Welp I will try to update on June after my exams but  because I might be tired or not have enough time the next update might come in July. And that's the main reason why I made this chapter long and added a timeskip XDD

Anyway anyway see ya in 1~2 months~~