Damn blank face

Strange? Well yeah it was.

You wouldn't find it quite normal if someone of the same gender was on top of you pinning you to the ground with a damn blank face!!

How did it come to this? Well the two really wanted to know.

Who knew that when Slaine asked Inaho to stay the night with him it would come to this?

Well sure not when Inaho complied with the request!

The thing was they didn't quite fit on the bed together. Moreover Slaine was too embarrassed and couldn't sleep.

So Inaho said he was okay with sleeping on the floor.

But then Slaine felt guilty.

All in all they just couldn't find how to sleep.

In the end they decided on Slaine sleeping on the floor and Inaho sleep on the bed.

They did fell asleep. But.

In the middle of the night Inaho's phone started beeping. Inaho extended his hand to get it but miscalculated gravely.

As he got his phone he fell down on the floor. Before he could fell completely he saw Slaine right under him and thus put his hands on either side of Slaine's face and his legs either side of Slaine's torso.

While supporting himself like that, he answered the phone call.

"Yeah?"

"Inaho where the heck are you!?"

It was his big sister.

"Just next to the bed."

Inaho replied blankly.

"Eh? Bed? Whose bed!? Yours is empty!!"

"Would you please not yell, I am not alone here and it's...." Inaho glanced at the clock.

"....2 am." He continued.

"Eh!? Wait! Are you with a girl!? Don't tell me a date!?"

"Eh?" Inaho said a bit confused. He was still half-asleep and couldn't quite register the question.

"Are you sleeping with her*!?"

~~~~~A/N: Yeah I am a Japanese maniac so hear me out, with this senstence above the gender isn't indicated. It would be better if I wrote "them" but then again Yuki-nee actually meant a girl while Inaho didn't quite understand, thus he answered yes because he thought his sister was talking about a boy too. Okay I hope you understood somehow. Sorry for disturbing. Now back to the story!~~~~~

"Sleeping? Yeah I am.... and you are bothering."

"Oh! Right! But be careful okay? Use protection and don't hurt her!"

"Eh?"

"Okay bye! Have fun! And you better tell all about it to me tomorrow!"

"Eh? What are you talk-"

The phone call ended. Inaho just stared at the screen for a while.

He was registering all the information.

He then noticed he was still above Slaine.

And Slaine was.....awake!?

Moreover a bright red color had taken over his cheeks.

"Slaine? Did I wake you up?"

"Yeah....well.....It's okay though....."

Slaine was avoiding eye contact with every cost.

"I see. Well you can go back to sleep I don't know why but she said she wouldn't bother anymore."

"Was it your sister?"

"Yeah."

"I....I see....."

"Slaine are you okay?"

"Y-yeah!"

"Do you know something I don't?"

Yeah he knew. Because Slaine still was fully awake. He hadn't slept at all. More like he was staring at Inaho all this time.

Which was mainly the reason why he understood exactly what the woman spoke of on the phone. And Inaho actually answered positive. Which made Slaine blush a lot and stutter a lot. Why? Well maybe, just maybe Slaine had started to understand.

But of course he had no intention of saying.

And after a while Slaine noted to himself that Inaho was particularly pinning him down to the floor which could easily end up with what the woman mentioned at the phone.

Slaine did his best to disturb himself with something but.....

Inaho was damn staring down on him.

Well yeah. He was pinned down. And Inaho had a damn blank face again.

And the biggest problem was that Slaine had started getting hard!???!!!!

He sincerely prayed to god that the boy on top of him wouldn't notice and would just go back to sleep already!!!

Which wasn't anywhere near happening.....

"Slaine.....?"

"Y-yeah!?"

"You are red."

"W-what might you be talking about!? Hahaha...."

"Is that so?"

After saying that Inaho was going to get up. Before he did though he had to damn put his leg between Slaine's legs and slightly brush off his damn erection!!!!!!

Ah! If there was god, he certainly hated him!! Oh, for that Slaine was sure!!

"Hm? Slaine were you watching a perverted dream or something?"

Inaho asked completely calm with a damn blank face again.

"N-NO!" Slaine tried to hide his erection with his hands and turned his look away from Inaho.

"Then why are you hard?"

Slaine for once cursed Inaho's straightforward personality!! Saying those things shouldn't be allowed! Only the words made him harder!!

"Should I seriously answer now!?"

Slaine though to himself.

To be continued......
_______________________
I guess it's a bit long. Blame vacation and free time for that xD
Also I wanna go through yaoi hell soon but no internet here.... well I am kinda going to the capital tmr so I will find tho xD
Okay now I had a long time to bully Slaine so this was refreshing!
Okay I love all the ukes! I love them really! But I do love bullying them too!!! XD
(Maybe I am becoming a sadist? XD)

Also from next week some smut might transpire so be warned!! If you don't wanna read yaoi smut, stop here!!

Anyway see ya next month~