Proposal...?

Inaho's room was pretty big. Yet minimalistic. Only a bed, a desk and the wardrobe.

Slaine felt relieved upon entering this room but his mind still dwelled on the words of Inaho's sister.

No matter how much he wanted to move on from the past, it kept haunting him.

But he knew this. He knew he wouldn't be accepted. He should have sufficed with Inaho's weekly visits and not crave for anything more.

The words still residing in his head, soon brought up his regrets one by one.

The enemy...

Earth's enemy...

Inaho's enemy...

Stole Inaho's eye...

Almost killed him...

All were true. And he regretted everything. Everything.

If possible he wanted to turn time back and escape to earth as soon as he could...

How many what-if-scenarios he had thought of in this one year. Everything came back to him at that moment. His mind elsewhere he just kept staring at the wall, not moving away from the door.

Until Inaho pulled his hand and made him sit on the bed.

"Slaine. Stop blaming yourself like that."

"Inaho... But it's true... nothing she said is a lie... I..."

"It's okay. I forgive you for everything. So please, don't blame yourself anymore."

Slaine broke out in a low-voice sobbing.

"Don't forgive me so easily... I am not worth it... Why do you keep giving things to me!? Haven't I taken enough from you already!?"

Inaho embraced the other tightly, trying to soothe his feelings.

"It's okay. You can take everything from me. Steal them all! No, I will give them all to you! So in return... give your everything to me too! Won't you marry me?"

"What are you saying...? Don't give me things I don't deserv- WAIT! D-did you just propose to me!?"

"Yeah."

Oh that blank face again.

"Wh-wh-what!? Y-you can't be serious right!?"

"I am."

"Please put some emotion in that face you don't have enough credibility!!"

"Is that so?"

"Please at least do something with that face!?"

Slaine was yelling and over reacting in every little thing after that, being a blushing mess.

The whole thing helped Slaine calm down a bit. He halfway through completely forgot he was even proposed too.

What brought him back to reality was Inaho's question right before he went to make lunch...

"So! Your answer?"

"My answer? To what?"

"I did propose to you."

"EHHH!? You were serious about that!?"

"Yep."

"..um..."

"Well, I will let you think it over of course. I will go make lunch. Make yourself at home. This is your new home after all."

"Y-yeah..."

Inaho left the room and went to the kitchen.

And while Slaine waited for the other to come back, he lied on the bed, hugged a pillow and went over to his dream world thinking only of the propose he was made.

He squeezed the pillow tightly and squeeled in happiness...

"Thank you Inaho..."

He whispered as he slowly drifted to sleep...

To be continued......
____________________________
I actually wrote this outdoors due to circumstances....

I am too tired to write my reactions to this BUT INAHO STOP WITH YOUR BLANK FACE!!

Anyway see ya next month~