Apologizing

The boys having lied down on the floor didn't take notice of the slight noise coming from the next room.

It was an almost inaudible noise after all, someone's steps.

They only noticed someone was eavesdropping on the whole thing when said someone decided to trip over a lamp cord and fall dramatically down, making a lot of noise.

"Hey, Inaho! What was that?"

"Now what could it be...?"

The two boys arched up and slowly started walking until the next room.

Inaho holding the broom and Slaine holding the mop that they had been using previously...

"Who is there?"

Inaho said as calmly as possible.

Slaine was slightly behind the other, taking cover just in case it was someone who shouldn't see him.

"Ah! Wait wait! It's me! It's me!"

The one to come up was Yuki, who looked not only surprised but also guilty.

"Yuki-nee? Why are you here?"

"Eh... uum... actually... I came back sometime ago and... you were holding a pretty interesting conversation so I thought I would listen in on it for a bit... or something... haha..."

"It's not good to eavesdrop. You are the one who told me that."

Inaho said with a serious tone but his face was the ever-changing blank face...

"....I....I am sorry... I...was just worried that he might be threatening you or something and I..."

"That is not the case! And why would you think so!?"

Inaho's face, as a matter of fact (a surprising fact at that) was projecting a slightly angry emotion!!

Yuki, seeing her brother like that just froze where she stood.

Slaine, who was still standing behind Inaho, had lowered the mop he was holding and together with that his face. He was looking at the floor regrettingly...

"I-Inaho... I-It's okay... she just...wanted to know if you are okay... so...-"

"I have to make it clear to her that I brought you here on my whim and that you were even against this! At the point where I had to force you! So it is rude to you, being insulted like that!"

Inaho's expression wasn't vivid or anything but it was still there. When he turned to look at the older boy behind him, Slaine gulped upon noticing his face.

"W-wait, Inaho! I wasn't forced to come here! You waited until I accepted and-"

"So it really is true that Inaho was the one who asked for this...?"

Yuki said with a dark expression on her face.

"Y-yes..."

Slaine said hesitantly...

The older woman let out a biiiig sigh and then bowed apologetically.

"I am sorry! I shouldn't have acted the way I did! I should have imagined it was done on a whim of my reckless little brother... I am sorry for being so cold with you!"

She said to Slaine, who was indeed dumbstruck after that!

"W-wh-what? Uum... don't do that!!  I-it's okay! Anyone in your shoes would act like that! Also I have done enough things to justify that kind of behaviour so it is my fault in the first place! And also I understand how it is having to take care of this reckless expressionless person so there's no need to apologize about that!"

One way or another both Yuki and Slaine started what would even seem like an argument of apologizing to each other! In the meantime Inaho, whose face was back to the usual blank face DARED to comment on this scene.

"You two are getting along very well, aren't you?"

They both glared at him and that was when he gave up trying to take place in the apology meeting and left for his room...

To be continued...
_________________________
I feel like Yuki and Slaine finally won over Inaho's blank face! XD

This story... I feel like it's just comedy at this point xD So until I decide what I wanna do with it,it's gonna go on like this ^^" sorry for that....

Maybe I should throw some smut in there haha ^^"

Anyway see ya next month~