Day of Release

May 5.

No kidding it was today.

Slaine's heart was beating like hell as the time drew near.

Finally Inaho opened the door and extended his hand towards the other.

"It's time, Slaine."

Slaine looked around the room one last time. He had a feeling he would come back... There was no way Slaine's sister would accept this...

He told himself again and again. Ignoring everything he moved towards Inaho. Every step feeling heavy. Every breath draining and every heartbeat seemed like an eternity even though his heart was pounding like hell.

"It really looks nice on you, heh? That school uniform."

All tension left Slaine's body at that point and was replaced by pure anger.

"SHUT UP!!!"

"Eh? But it suits you, daughter."

"Don't get in the mother role all of a sudden!!!"

"Rebellious age...."

"THAT'S NOT IT!!!!"

Thanks to the whole thing, Slaine forgot everything. He just followed Inaho.

He only stopped in his tracks when he was standing just before the door, the exit to the prison...

He hadn't gotten so close to the outside world in a whole year. He could already feel the air engulfing his face.

He was hesitant to step outside the door.

He didn't feel accepted to the outside world.

So lost in his thoughts he didn't even notice the guards murmuring insults and criticising his current appearance. But Inaho noticed and glared at them before pulling Slaine out of that prison door.

"Ah! I-Inaho!?"

"Slow."

"There are some psychological things going on too, ya know!"

"I don't. Slow. Let's move on."

"Damn!"

Slaine said but was relieved. He didn't have the courage to cross that line on his own...

He was asked to live for Inaho... And he was gonna do that. No matter what... He just couldn't keep dwelling on in this prison.

He entered the car.

"I-Inaho... you can drive?"

"Well I am 18."

"I-I see... I never got the chance to drive..."

"Maybe I can teach you... Ah but, you are officially underage now so not yet!"

"Yes mum....."

Slaine said pouting.

He was slowly joining in in this mother-daughter game.

The car stopped in front of an apartment. Inaho held Slaine's hand and pulled him slowly all the way to the door.

"This is gonna be your new home. Ready?"

"No. But I can't be more ready than this so it's okay."

"Got it."

Inaho opened the door. They entered. But... his sister, who was supposed to be in the military now, was at home...

"Yuki-nee...!"

"Welcome home, Inaho."

She said as dark as it could get.

Slaine felt like she was holding a knife in front of his heart but just gulped loudly.

"Yuki-nee, weren't you supposed to have work today?"

"I took the day off. Now... to the main dish... Slaine Troyard!"

She said as she glared at Slaine, who could only cringe and look away.

Inaho stood in front of him, in a protective stance.

"Yuki-nee, right now he Kaizuka Slaine, that's not his name."

"Inaho, I really can't believe you! He was your enemy! Earth's enemy! He was the one that took your eye! And almost killed you!"

Slaine knew very well. What his sister said was true... He didn't have any words to throw back... He could only stay there looking at the ground.

"He will stay with us no matter what you say."

Inaho said and pulled the other all the way to a room and closed the door behind them...

"I am sorry for that, Slaine."

To be continued.....
________________________
And extra, my drawing of crossdressing Slaine xD

Sorry I had to do it kinda in a hurry xD Hope it's nice fanservice//slappedAnd hope you liked the part I have no idea what's up with it tho! We are gonna find out next time xD

And hope you liked the part I have no idea what's up with it tho! We are gonna find out next time xD

See ya next month~