Teasing...?

Slaine put his hands around Inaho hugging him. He muffled his voice by pushing his mouth against the other's shouder.

Inaho had now moved on from the nipples to another erogenous place. Probably one that is gonna be hurting a lot the next day...

"Can't you take it any slower!?"

Slaine yelled at the sudden realisation that the brunette's hand was in front of his entrance.

"No can do. Slaine is too seducting."

"Is it my fault now!?"

Despite Slaine's pleas to go slower, Inaho entered one finger in his ass and started moving it around. Making the older boy arch up, incoherent moans were escaping his mouth despite his effort to keep his voice down.

Inaho entered another finger inside. Scissoring the two now fingers in an attempt to loosen his lover up. But despite his uniterested in reality self, taking the other's thoughts into account he helped him shut his voice down by engaging in long and hot kisses that made the other boy melt from pleasure.

It wasn't long till the tip of Inaho's cock was in front of Slaine's entrance, waiting to go in.

He put lube over it and entered slowly, giving the other enough time to adjust... Slaine was gasping for air and moaning from the pleasure...

Sealing their lips in a deep kiss again the moaning stopped, but panting could be heard amidst the empty house.

Some time after Inaho had entered, he begun moving in slow patterns which earned him some discomforting moans from the blond who-as it seemed-wanted it faster and more forcing.

With Inaho's face not even changing from the usual blank face, he kept doing every single move slowly and gently.

Slaine finally gave up trying to play the non-interested person and begun complaining in a cute manner...

"W...will you go faster already??"

"You want it faster?? But I don't want to hurt you..."

"I-it's okay! So just bang into me harder!!"

For his looks he sure had some sharp language to speak of. Inaho was quite pleased by that though so he decided to grant the other his wish.

He increased the speed of his thrusting and at the same time, stroked Slaine's cock.

Slaine soon came from the pleasure hitting him in all kind of places... And after some seconds Inaho came too inside Slaine, making him arch back all over again despite his exhaustion.

Slaine gave up taking a bath or even getting up for that matter and just stayed in bed hugging a pillow.

"At least hug me?"

Inaho said with a blank face that could though almost be passed as a grumpy face.

"Don't even try... This pillow shows more emotion than you."

Of course Slaine only said that to get some revenge on the other's teasing. But that had the reverse effect as Inaho's hands swirled around his body and begun tickling him in all kinds of places making him break out in laughter.

Ah what an unstoppable laughter. Even Inaho begun chuckling after a while in response!

They ended up falling asleep with no clothes on and no blanket covering them either. Though probably instinctively, they were embracing one another in a cute manner and they both seemed at peace, having some sweet dreams of the sort...

It was quite a thing to see, who could ever imagine these innocent boys were the ones who ended up deciding the order of the world some years ago... For not a trace of violence was left on their sleeping faces...

To be continued...
__________________________
Okay it's small... I am sorry. Srsly so sorry... TmT
I don't even know if I manage to hang in there till June lol

Anyway see ya next month~