The problem

May 3...

Slaine had long since started the countdown for his release to the outside world.

He was not sure whether he was looking foward to it or he was unwilling to go out.

Whatever the sentiment was it didn't change the fact that Slaine would get out. In two days time.

Worried or hesitant or whatever he had to accept it. He knew that. But he still hadn't managed to do so. It seemed like a miracle to him...

Maybe it was a miracle he didn't want to happen too. His only motivation was that he would live with Inaho.

Together with Inaho... Every day...

Just thinking about that he became embarrassed. But he was also looking foward to it.

He was just lying there on his bed thinking about whatever could go wrong. But then he kept reminding himself that he would be with Inaho but then again what if he got found out?

And the loop kept going on.

The same loop again and again until it was interrupted by the other's visit.

"I-Inaho!?"

"Yo, Slaine."

"Wh-what are you doing here!? Didn't you say last week you wouldn't come until it was time for me to get out?"

Slaine was not in the mental state to deal with the other at the moment.

"I had some free time. And I also... have something important to discuss with you."

"If it's something about what uniform looks cuter or how I should do my hair, I will kill ya on the spot."

"It's about you living with me."

"That's all we talk about lately anyway. So what is it? Changed your mind?"

"No. Just... There's a possibility my sister will stay with us too..."

"Oh I see, your sister will- WAIT A DAMN SECOND !! Come again!?"

"She was supposed to move somewhere else for military things but there were some changes and she will stay here..."

"Then you will cancel it?"

"Cancel what?"

"Me exiting here."

"Of course not! But I have to persuade my sister you are not dangerous."

"...How will you do that?"

"You will come to my house. You will properly greet her. And you will tell her you are in her care from now on."

"As that would be enough!!"

"It will! I am sure of it!"

"Inaho, want to get headbutted?"

"Not really. Anyway I also brought you the clothes you will wear the day after tomorrow."

He said and presented an one piece dress that was way over the knees and a pair of high-heeled boots.

Slaine looked at the other in dread and wished for the 1000th time to just die.

He brushed it off though and returned to the main problem...

"Inaho, I don't think your sister will trust me so how about we just forget about this whole thing and-"

"No! Absolutely no! I wanna live with Slaine!"

Slaine saw Inaho with a pouty face for the first time that day.

He was so cuute he just wanted to puff those cheeks a bit. But after seeing that face he just couldn't bring himself to be reluctant any more.

Whatever happens, happens. He told himself and made up his determination for whatever was to come.

To be continued.....
___________________________
Next month It's the start of part 2! Or something! Slaine is getting out! In a girl's clothing moreover.
So deal with me and my crap even after the prisoner changes to a more friendly prison xD

See ya next month~