Felicianaaa twitter beefs with Lorenzo

MBTV: Mindless Celebrities!!!

BREAKING NEWS!!!! LITTLE MISS FELICIANAAA, THE PRINCESS OF SASS AND BITCHINESS AKA THE DAUGHTER OF PRINCETON PEREZ, FORMER BAND MEMBER FROM MINDLESS BEHAVIOR AND THE SAME GUY THAT HAS A DAY TIME EMMY AWARD FOR THE #1 TALK SHOW HOST IN THE COUNTRY WAS BEEFING WITH TEEN REALITY STAR LOREZO AUGUST, SON OF FORMER BAND MEMBER ROC ROYAL AKA FORMER BOXING CHAMPION AND CURRENT REALITY TV STAR ON THE AUGUST FAMILY REALITY SHOW WAS SEEN BEEFING WITH LITTLE MISS FELICIANAAA LEILANI-MARIE PEREZ WHO IS A MODEL, ACTRESS, DANCER, TEEN CELEB AND MORE AKA DAUGHTER OF THE FABULOUS RACHEL MARIE HARRIS WHO DID THAT ONE MOVIE OF A REMAKE FOR POETIC JUSTICE STARRING RAPPER KENDRICK LAMAR AND RACHEL MARIE HARRIS WAS SEEN TWITTER BEEFING TWO DAYS AGO WITH LORENZO AUGUST SON OF DESIREE DEZHAEE  WHO IS A REALITY TV STAR WHO RUNS HER OWN HAIR COMPANY THAT SELLS ALL NATURAL WEAVE AND CONSULTS FEMALES ON THE HIGHEST QUALITY OF FOR THE TOP SELLING WEAVE IN THE COUNTRY.

HERE’S WHAT THE TWO WERE BEEFING ABOUT…

Felicianaaa@peacepunkprince33: How yo azz gone diss somebody when yo azz don’t do shit?

Lorenzo @lorenzoaugusto: I do plenty and it don’t involve you.

Felicianaaa@peacepunkprince33: yea that’s code word for “you don’t do  shit” just like I said

Lorenzo:@lorenzoaugusto: I can’t stand when girls think they’re all that beause their dad gave them a job instead of earning it for themselves and claim all the credit

Felicianaaa@peacepunkprince33: I can’t stand when niggas think they the shit when all they have to do is show up on the set of their jobs they are worth $100k per episode. Like since when does that qualify as a real job?

Lorenzo@lorenzoaugusto: Unlike somebody I know, I have real talent

Felicianaaa@peacepunkprince33: Unlike somebody who’s a real nobody. I got more talent than him and then some.

Lorenzo@lorenzoaugusto: The child can’t talk. Her dad was famous for his looks when he was in that stupid MB group. If it weren’t for that, she wouldn’t be “famous” today. At least my dad can both sing and rap his ass off.

Then another teen celeb wanted to add in her two cents into the mix. A miss Taylor Lee, daughter of Kiloni Lee who was a former Jacob Latimore back-up dancer for the #1 Girl Tour as one of the opening acts for the disbanded group of Mindless Behavior.

TaylorLee@taylorlee I seriously hate when celeb kids compare their parents success over twitter. It’s irrelevant. Grow up.

Felicianaa@peacepunkprince33 Bitches can’t talk. At least I know who my dad is. Who’s yous? @taylorlee

Lorenzo@lorenzoaugusto @peacepunkprince33 SHUT UP! Don’t bring @taylorlee into this. You’re being disrespectful.

Taylor: @taylorlee: As if knowing who my father is was that important? You are in no position to speak because you don’t even know who you’re grandfather is.

WOW. I wonder what their parents had to say about their kids tweeting?

Princeton Perez:@peacepunkprince: Honestly I have no control over what my daughter @peacepunkprince33 has to say over twitter. It’s her life and she can do what she wants as long as it’s not disrespectful towards other people.

Roc Royal: @Royal3R: Well I told my son Lorenzo to not tweet his life over twitter. Some things  are meant to be kept private but I saw what he said and hasn’t done anything or said anything wrong in my book.

Kiloni Lee: @kilonilee My daughter knows how to handle drama online. I told her countless times to stay off twitter. If it’s not about work she should just log out and practice her scales and dance moves.