Twin Mentality: Young Kiings

Twin Mentality's 1st single from their 2nd mixtape "Twin Mentality"

Apex: APEX 2WIICE NIGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Pinky: yea, yea It's King Pinky what it do hoe?

Apex: Let me tell yall niggas who the realest out in these streets

Pinky: IT'S US. TWIN MENTALITY.

Apex: yea, yea, yea pinky tell 'em hoes who's the baddest B?

Pinky: Hell yea nigga that's me. Apex tell these sucka ass lames who's the trillest nigga?

Apex: Hell yea guh that's me.

Pinky: *giggles* yea that's me 2.

Apex: Matta fact make it twiice.

Pinky: And serve it with some steak and riice.

Apex: NO some tacos.

Pinky: Ugh. Apex not tacos again.

Apex: Yeaaaa pinky. You kno the deal. It's tacos an riice.

Pinky: FINE whatever 'pex. Let's get down to business.

Apex: No prob twinny. *chuckles*

Pinky chuckles along with apex.

Apex: Young Kiings. Is today's song children. I'm talking to the children of the streets, the children of the hood. 

Pinky: YOUNG KIINGS. Spelt with two I's and not just one. Cuz it's two kiings where i'm from and that's me and apex 2wiice.

Apex: Yea that's 2WIICE my nigga. I go ham on yo azz. If you cheatin on my bitch with my main sidehoe.

Pinky: YOUNG KIINGS. Yea whatchu know bout us? We the up and comin artists since the year 2004.

Apex: 2004?

Pinky: Yea 2004. I know the date has passed. Cuz i had to rap with a year that rhymed with the last digit number 4 my dear.

Apex: YOUNG KIINGS. Oh word pinky? Excuse me i didn't know. '04 was the yea B2K disbanded and 4 years later my old crew MB got formed.

Pinky: MB? As in Mindless Behavior?

Apex: Yea Mindless Behavior. The boyband I grew up in during my teenage youth. But nevermind that. Back to my kiing status and I'm loving it. Nobody can't take my crown unless I allow them too. See niggas take me more seriously cuz i'm not a background singer, nor a rapper nor a dancer and all eyes on me.

Pinky: yea I'ma KIING. With an outershell of a female, with a boss mentality and a style of a baddie. I was born a king and I will die a king. These bitches out here trippin on niggas out here. But I'm out here GRIINDING like the kiing of a mafia. Yea dat's right hoe. I'm the one ya man always talkin bout (YEA). He wish he had me, yea I know that nigga want me cuz I see it in his eyes. Girl pleez and boy BYE. I ain't givin yall no attention so don't try. I don't get wit da drama especially when a baby involved.

Apex: I write poems that make you think. All these other niggas out here just plain stink. I give you the potential to become someone great. I'ma teacher you a student let's make it a one on one plus a date. Out here me and pinky winning, we fearless and that's the gospel truth ruth.

Pinky: They say in a land where royalty rules. That two kiings cannot rule over one shared kiingdom. Well that's a lie and someone's imagination. Me and twin apex here to rewrite the rules and when we say it's true then you betta believe it. Cuz where me and an apex come from we believe in mutual respect. To have and to hold with honor and to connect.

Apex: Just like pieces to a puzzle me and pinky quick and click. Together like birds of a feather. We on that same level of mentality shit and no we ain't twins. Yes i know it's true they say great minds think alike and so do twins. But we cut from a different cloth of mothers. Sure we think alike but it's more a similiarity. That don't mean the same. Get it? Oh well. Cuz you'll get lost in the dust. Bustin through the dust is a must if you want to achieve this type of hustle.

Pinky: Yes we KIINGS. We don't expect our haters to understand us. Cuz to them it's both jealousy and love at the same time. Why you mad? Why is you mad? That we more higher than you? Our rap game is Apex we ain' livin paycheck to paycheck unlike yo ass that's just talkin shit and flexing up on instagram.

Apex: Yes sir I'ma kiing. Baby girl you should bow down to me. I'm the most trillest and realest nigga you eva did see. Don't fool with these fake ass niggas. Like chres ROYALTY. He ain no royalty he a lame. His whole career is a shame. He only fucked nique for the fame son. Yes I know this sahn cuz the kiing know everything. I got eyes everywhere over the kiingdom. Everything and everybody got to come through me. So I know how it goes so you can't lie to me.

Pinky: We are bosses

Apex: Bosses

Pinky: We are pimps

Apex: pimps

Pinky: But most of importantly we are YOUNG--

Apex and Pinky: KIINGS!

Apex: Like two peas in a pod

Pinky: da-da-da-da.

Apex: When our fame has long ended

Pinky:  We will forever be remembered as 

Apex and Pinky: YOUNG KIINGS

Apex and Pinky: WE ARE THE YOUNG KIINGS