I'ma take you to the concert babygirl p3

Cebrina's POV

OMG!!! I can't believe that princeton from MB is sitting next to me in my own house. His left arm was resting behind my neck while his right arm was resting beside his leg. It was a little awkward as it was quiet throughout the room with the exception of the electronic fireplace heater that was humming. I stared at the mug with princeton's tea in it wondering if he was going to drink some more of it.

Aren't you going to finish your tea? I asked breaking the awkward silence between us.

Oh, right. I totally forgot about that. He raised up his up his arm too quickly and accidently hit my forehead. 

OUCH! I groaned and quickly rubbed my forehead in pain.

Princeton turned to my aid and appologize multiple times and embraced me in his arms. He kissed my forehead and rocked me back and forth. It wasn't that bad, but how long will I get another chance like this with princeton.

Are you ok cebbie? He whispered in his embrace? 

Yea, I'm ok. Thanks I smiled.

He unreleased me from his embrace and reached for his tea mug and continued to drink.

So....I wonder what the time is? I think it's about time we should be heading out.

Well, it's only 1:30 and the doors don't open until 6:00 so....

Oh then in that case we have PLENTY of free time I perked up.

Yea, so what would you like to do in the meantime? He inquired as he continued to drink from his mug.

Well we could uh....play a game?

Ooooo what kind of game?

I shrugged. I don't know.

I know a game. He smirked as he placed his tea mug back on the tray. Let's play the....TICKLE GAME!!!!!

The tickle game??? I asked.

Yea? Aren't you ticklish?

Yea I started to slowly giggle. I am pretty ticklish. Prince grabbed me and tickled my belly. I giggled and screamed in laughter.

You like that huh? You like that cebbie baby!

*giggle giggle* *laugh laugh* PLEASE STOP!!!! PLEASE STOP TICKLING ME I asked princeton through fits of giggles. He ignored me and kept tickling me. My sweater was lifted up and my stomach was exposed as jacob examined my  tummy as if it was one of the seven wonders of the world.

Like what you see? I asked princeton since he look like he couldn't blink.

He was wearing his glasses and took them off and placed them on the coffee table.

Yes, I love what I am seeing. You have a nice shape stomach. Mind if I kiss it?

Uh, um...sure? I said nervously.

He leaned into my stomach and softly placed a trail of kisses that felt oh so good! Didn't know he was gonna do that to me. Can you believe it? Me a fan getting the princeton fan treatment of belly kisses, tickles and a good ole time! I couldn't be happier and I don't want this moment to end.

After he gave me the belly kisses he kissed up my body towards and gently raised my sweater and saw my white laced bra. He placed his hands around the bottom of my bra and lifts it up to show both my girls some love as he did a fabulous job......ahhhhh. I was grabbing his afro to pulling him closer to my chest as he softly nibbled on my goodies.

Then afterwards he looked into my eyes and down at my lips. I bit my lip and shyly looked into his eyes as he leaned in to peck me on my lips. We kissed for a minute as he slowly climbed down off of me and lead me to my bedroom. We went to my parents room, but I had to redirect him to the right because he went the wrong way. We snuggled under the sheets for a bit as he was shirtless and I took off my sweater and snuggled up against warm, soft caramel skin. It was really nice.

After we took a nap it was going on four o'clock. I put all my clothes on except my shoes. Prince decided to meditate and that I would watch him meditate. After that we both placed our shoes on as I turned off the heater and locked up. Charleston, SC here we come!

We arrived in charleston around 5:05 pm. The sky was navy blue. Before we went to the Memminger Auditorium, prince was ravished and so was I so we stopped by a placed that we could eat and then we went on to the auditorium.

Princeton's POV

I dropped Cebrina off at the front entrance. She thanked me for such a wonderful time and I enjoyed myself as well. I could feel Walter's wrath coming down on me, but I didn't care. I parked the car in a parking lot and walked towards the back. I texted ray to meet me up with me.

Ray: DUUUUUDE. Where have you been? Walter has been calling and calling trying to find out where you were.

Me: Ray relax, I'm here aren't I?

Ray: Yea, but you're in BIG trouble.

Me: No dur

Ray: I hope it was worth it.

I smiled to myself. It was actually.