The Princeton Perez Show

The Princeton Show or The Jacob Perez show either or i can see him having his own talk show long after MB. This is 10 years later in 2023. Jacob changes his name to Princeton and now it’s the Princeton Perez show and yes ladies he is STILL single.

Host: WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE PRINCETON PEREZ SHOW!!!! (99.9 % of the audience is female)

Audience: *applause* YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Princeton Perez walks onto the set with a big smile on his face, waving to the audience and blowing kisses to the fans!!! He has the women going crazy ever since he was member from MB. The teen fans have grown up to be mindless cougars now!

Princeton: *sits in chair* Hello everybody and welcome to MY show. The Princeton perez hour where I get my mouth for a hour by interviewing famous celebrities, sharing celeb gossip, giving you fashion tips, latest music, and much much more. I also give away FREE stuff as well so stay tuned everyone we’ll be right back.

Audience: *applause* WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>>>commercial break for 3 minutes<<<

Audience: *applause* WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Princeton: *chuckles* Welcome back my beautiful  outsiders!!!!  Today I have the fabulous Rachel MARIE Harris.

Audience: *briefly claps* WOOooooooooooo

Princeton: ERMAHGAWSH. NOT RIGHT. We have to do that again. *clears throat* LADIES AND GENTLEMAN. I PRESENT TO YOU, THE LOVELY, GORGEOUS, SEXY, FIERCE AND LONG TIME ACTRESS/MODEL RACHEL MARIE HARRISSSSSS….

Audience: *applause* WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Rachel MARIE Harris comes strutting from backstage onto the studio waving to the audience and smiling as she hugs walks into princeton’s loving arms as the two embrace and share a kiss on each cheek and have a seat.

Princeton: *clasps hands together* OMG RACHEL. IT’S SO NICE TO SEE YOU! *playfully slaps Rachel’s thigh*

Rachel: *sweeps hair behind ear* I know right? It’s been like forever.

P: So what have you done with yourself gorl? You look gorgeous!

R: *smiles* Thank you

P: *faces audience* Doesn’t she look gorgeous everyone?

Audience: *applause* YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

P: Ok so what are you up to miss thang?

R: Gosh well I am doing so many things at once. The dayze clothing line is very successful it is now worth over 2.4 billion dollars.

P: WOW. *claps* That is awesome.

R: Yea, I am going to be in an upcoming film you guys have probably already seen it before but it  is remake of the movie of “Poetic Justice” I’ll play the role as Janet Jackson as Kendrick Lamar will play Tupac’s role.

P: WOOOOOW. That will be really interesting.

R: I know right? I am so nervous!

P: Well don’t be. Me and the audience will be looking forward to see you in the remake of Poetic Justice. *faces camera* Ok guys, we’ll be right back for a BIG surprise!!!! Stay Tuned.

R: DON’T TURN THAT CHANNEL, OR YOU’LL MISS IT!!!

>>>>>commercial break for 3 minutes<<<<<<

P: *chuckles* Hello everyone and welcome back I am still here with the lovely Rachel MARIE Harris and she has a special surprise just for YOU today. Go ahead bae and tell us about the surprise!!!

R: *stands up* Ok are you guys ready for the BIG surprise???

Audience: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

R: Ok so the BIG surprise is……………………………………..

(drumroll suspense for one 1 full minute)

R: THAT EVERYONE IN THE AUDIENCE WILL GET ONE FREE T-SHIRT OF “THE DAYZE” AND TWO TICKETS FOR YOU AND A FRIEND TO COME SEE ME AND KENDRICK LAMAR IN THE MOVIE REMAKE FOR “POETIC JUSTICE!!!!”

Audience: *applause* WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

P: WOW! What a surprise huh? *faces Rachel* Well it was a pleasure to have you hear on today’s show Rachel. It was nice seeing you again.

R: Awww it was a pleasure to see you princey! *hugs prince*

P: *hugs Rachel back* same boo.

P: OK GUYS! TUNE IN TOMMOROW WHERE WE WILL HAVE SPECIAL GUESTS: PRODIGY FROM MINDLESS BEHAVIOR, CELEBRITY COUPLE FROM LOVE AND HIP HOP L.A. EDITION ROC ROYAL (RAPPER) AND DESIREE DEZHAEE (WEAVE CONSULTANT)!!!! Same time, same channel from the one and only PRINCETON PEREZ!!!!