Roc Breakfast Imagine

Me and roc are in the kitchen. I pull up to the table expecting a hot meal while he is looking around stupid.

Me: Roc I’m hungry. Fix me something to eat.

Roc: HUH? Oh. I gotcha cuz.

Instead of heading to the fridge, this nig heads to the cupboards to retrieve his favorite cereal. -__- He places the box of fruit loops in front of me and walks towards the sink.

Me: Um, excuse me chres, but *points to the box of cereal* What is this shit?

Roc: Whatchu think it is? Cereal.

Me: I know that but what’s it doing on this table?

Roc: For you to eat cuz.

Me: *groans in disappointment* I know that chres but i thought you said this morning when i got up that you would fix me something to eat not this.

Roc rolled his eyes and walked towards the cabinet to retrieve a bowl, then he went into the silver ware pull out drawer and grabbed a spoon. Next he walked over to the fridge and grabbed the pitcher of water. He brought all the materials towards the table as he sat them down gently.

Roc: You want some breakfast? Here’s some breakfast.

I watched in confusion as he poured the  fruit loops into a bowl then hovered the water pitcher over the bowl and placed it on the table and dropped the spoon within the bowl.

Roc: Well, there’s your breakfast cuz. Eat up.

I looked at him like hew was crazy. I ain eatin dis shit. Is he serious?

After he put the water pitcher up he looked at me in concerned.

Roc: Awww what’s the matter nicki? Why won’t you eat your breakfast?

Me: Cuzzzz chressy. I don’t want cereal. I wanted scrambled eggs, buttered grits, turkey sausage, some fresh fruit, blueberry waffles, some juice.

Roc: Why fix all that when you can have the roc royal special? Saves me time and money.

Me: -____-