King Pinky: Homie Hopping (rap)

King Pinky from the former girl group OMG Girlz is now signed to Hustle Gang along with her partner Apex 2wiice spits a freestyle talking about "Homie Hopping"

Yo it's ya gurl King Pinky on the track. Ha-ha!

Yo! The girlies on the street say I be homie hopping but they be the same girls that be also doing the homie hopping. Yea it's true yea I do that, but I'on call it homie hopping. All I'm really doing is just appreaciating other niggas.

So what? If another nigga tries to holla. When I'm with my main dude and this dude fine you think i'm let him go? NO. See look. Let me break it down to all you so called hoes, the fakes, and the tricks I be out here flippin them bricks. I like all types of guys with long hair don't care. Big or small, mocha or chocoalate that's the type I'm looking for. (yum)

When I get bored with one dude I move on to the next. They know the drill i can't be tied down to just one nigga. I wanna 'em all. Yea, yea, yea. I want 'em all. Like Jacob Latimore said in his song "I like 'em all." Now don't judge me chica, you know you be doin it too.Yyou just be keeping em on the low that's fo sho cuz I kno. I see you be creepin thru the city and into the club. The same type of niggas that be throwin dubs. 

When I walk thru the club All eyes be on me. It's ya girl in all pink da baddest B in the A. It's KING PINKY! Hell yea that's my name. Respect it. Remember me when you see in the streets. Next week i'll have another guy taking me out. Whatchu mad fo? That you ain got no confidence like me? Hmm? My nigga Apex 2wiice said it best "Confidence is sexy" So maybe that's what you lack and why the dudes don't eva come back to you.

Don't be hatin and Don't be jealous. It's simple. STEP YO GAME UP. Have confidence in yourself and maybe you can do it big like pinky, but not in the same type of way. Cuz we all got swag. But I don't do swag. I'm on awhole nother level. It's east vs. west and that's just how it goes. Who knows what the fuck everybody else really knows? But I'll tell ya up front cuz I'm da truth. I spit game to these lames about my current obsession is appreaciating other niggas and NOT homie hopping.