Chapter 5: "Everything Gone Wrong"

(Male! Reader's P.O.V)

I was dropped off about 5 minutes ago and have almost made it to the check in desk, the reason that it took me a while to get here is because I got caught talking to some of the off duty nurses that saw me.

I signed into the office and went to sit down,

"Mr. (Last Name)?" The receptionist called for me

"Yes?" I walked up and questioned

"Your primary doctor just went home because he had caught something bad. Are you alright with seeing an on-call doctor?"

"I-I guess so... which one's are on call today?"

"There are two available" She pulled up a chart on her laptop "Dr. Tovu Misugi and Dr. Yuugi Mitzuki"

"Dr. Yuugi Mitzuki" I said quickly as my heart began to hurt with the knowledge that Misugi was here today.

"That's all I needed, thank you" She smiled and dismissed me. I turned and sat down holding back tears that I wanted to weep. I waited 10 minutes for someone to come out and call me in

"Mr. (Last name)?" Another nurse called for me, ready to show me to the doctors room. I got up and signaled to her that I was he, and followed her to the room and after her asking me a few questions she then asked me to patiently wait for the Doctor to come in as she then left.

I looked down to the white-blue tiled floors as I waited, upwards of 15 minutes.

"Mr. (Last name)?" A high pitched female voice came from the other side of the door

"Y-Yes?" I answered

The door opened to reveal a very beautiful woman. She appeared half Japanese and Half American, but that's only what it appears. Her ocean blue eyes sparkled and her straight black hair shined as she walked towards me closing the door.

"I'm Dr. Yuugi Mitzuki" She smiled at me

It was a bit, okay a lot, awkward in the beginning as I was talking to Dr. Yuugi Mitzuki, but she understood it would be so she let me get used to talking to her before she jumped into the really personal questions. When she realized that I was comfortable enough to possibly answer one or two questions she leaned forward.

"Alright, so" She looked at me semi-seriously "Tell me what your day's have been like."

"Well to start off, my fiance and I are currently in a fight, so everything is magnified and worse than it should be. I'm more agitated, angry, I feel down and like this fight can tear us apart or just never end all together. I've lost about 10 pounds this week because I'm worrying so much that I throw up during the day, even if I haven't eaten. Also I can hardly sleep, for two reasons: One everything is on my mind and two I was banished to the couch for the time being and that thing is uncomfortable."

"I hate to ask this," She began in a concerned tone "but are you thinking about--"

"No" I interrupted her "I pasted wanting to do self harm a long time ago."

"Okay, well in my professional opinion we need to move you to a different antidepressant. I'm going to write down a prescription for Doxepin (Sinequan or Silenor), which is a Tricyclic antidepressant; in my opinion with most patients this works better" She signed a form and stood "Thank you for coming in today, on your way home you can stop and get this filled at your local pharmacy" She handed me the paper with the drug's name in illegible handwriting, at least in my view point, and her signature "I hope you have a better day" she then left the room

(Narrator P.O.V)

(First name) left the doctor's office and headed down the road.

On the other side Dr. Yuugi Mitzuki smirked from ear to ear, her aura menacing.