Chapter 4: Offically Kate's Kid

After I took a shower I threw on a loose pink tank top that showed my stomach. Then short light jean shorts. Always gotta be showing my flat tanned stomach. I ruffle my hair and deicide to let it air dry curly. I walk into the kitchen and Kate is making a omelette? "What ya making?" I asked."Smorelettes" "what?" "Rick taught me how to make a smorelette. All it is is a s'more in a omelette with out the graham crackers." "Oh sounds............interesting" "they are delicious. Oh they are done now!" We sit down at the table and I hesitantly took a bite of the omelette. I think I moaned a little. "This is amazing!" I say eating more. "Told you" she says taking another bite. We finished a few minutes later. She washes and I dry the dishes. "Are you ready?" She asked. "Yeah are we leaving soon?" "Yeah we leave in 5 we are meeting Rick at his jet." She says. "Ok let me get my purse." I run to my room, grab my purse and walk into the living room. "Ready?" I asked. "Yeah you" I checked and I have my phone "yeah let's go." Kate gets a cab and we are off to Rick's plane.

"No remember you can't play my Angry Birds" Rick said to Kate that wanted to play a game. We are 7/8 to Saginaw. "Come on Kate lets play war." I say pulling out a deck of cards and split them evenly. We play for awhile and I win. "Yay!" I said. "Look we are landing." We fasten our seat belt and wait. Soon the jet stops and we can get off. "Yay!" I scream. "I got 2 rental cars" Rick says handing a set of keys to Kate. "Thanks you didn't have to." She says. "I wanted to now you two have fun while I go have fun with my kid." We part ways and Kate drives us to the orphanage to sign papers. After papers are signed we have my stuff sent to the plane. We have been driving for 3 hours. "Where are we going?" I whine for the thousandth time. "You'll see in 3.........2......1" she says pulling into the parking lot of Michigan Adventure's. She parks in the first row and we both get out. She hands me a bag and tells me to go into the bathroom and put it on. I pulled on my purple strapless bikini that has a bow in between the boobs and I throw on my shirt that has a Grey bow on it and is a light see through purple and hangs off the shoulders with grey shorts. I slipped on my grey comfort flip flops and put my grey headband in my hair. I walk out and see Kate standing there in a matching out fit but instead of purple it is a mint green color. I set my bag in the car and put my iPhone in its waterproof case. "I like it already." I say walking through the gates to Michigan Adventure's.

We just got done riding The Funnel Of Fear and are exiting. "Hey would you girls like to ride with us? Four people can fit on the tube and we have two spots opened." A guy says. "Sure" Kate says and we duck under the ropes into the line. I look up and see one of the guys is Lucas. I hug him tightly. "I missed you" he whispered. "I missed you too" I whisper back. I pull away and look at the other man. It's Rick! Kate didn't notice yet because she is to busy looking at me. "I didn't know Rick was adopting you!" I exclaim. "Yeah I didn't know you know him" Lucas replied. "Kate this is Lucas............my boyfriend" I say. He wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me close to him.