Cahpter 9 New Home

Chapter 9 New Home

"Your stuff was moved into my apartment" Kate tells Me. "ok thank you Kate. Thanks for not sending me back to the orphanage" I say. I get kinda teary eyed. The orphanage was my worst nightmare everyone was mean to the little toddlers and no but Lucas and I stood up for them also the teachers wear sickly sweet. it was all wrong. in my mind at least. "Lucas your stuff is at my loft" Rick says from the front seat of the taxi. I've never rode in a taxi before! Im in the middle, Kate is on my left and Lucas is on my right. Something moves on my butt. I use my ninja skills and look quickly so no one notices. Lucas's hand! He smirks at me causing me to blush. I let my hair fall in front of my face. It doesn't help because he puts my hair behind my ear and we stare smiling at each other. his left hand and my right intertwine raised in between our faces but off to the side a little. The taxi stops and someone clears their throat. I blush and we lower out hands. Lucas pulls me out of the taxi and we stand there on the side walk. I look around. I'm in New York! Woo-Hooo!! Kate and Rick step out. "This is where we live" They say together. Confusion fills my face. "I have a loft here. I got it with my acting money." Kate says walking towards Rick. They smile at each other sadly because they want to embrace each other in a big passionate kiss. Well probably. "ok let's go I could use some food" Lucas and Rick say at once. We all laugh and head into the building. Rick and Kate are ahead of us. I squeeze between them and grab one of can of their hands. I swing our linked hands then put theirs together. They look at me shocked and I give an innocent smile. "Noel" Kate said. Oh I'm going to get a lecture. She tries to take out her hand but Rick just keeps walking and swinging their hands. So she gives in and leans on him. Then they start laughing softly talking. "good job babe" Lucas says putting his arm around me. "Thanks Bae" I say pecking him on the lip and go to pull away but he pulls me close and kisses me passionately. I turn and snake my hands to around his neck. his hands trail to my waist and down to my butt. He picks me up wrapping me around his waist. he slides me to the right so I'm on his hip but am almost in front of him. He starts walking as if I'm not on his hip. his hands are intertwined together on the top of my butt. soon Rick and Kate stop infront of a door. They look at each other with a smile and peck each other on the lips. "aww" I say dreamily. "they are so cute! It makes me cry" I whisper and pinch Lucas's cheek for no reason. he nips at my hand and I tap him on the nose. "no Rudolph" our little joke. "ok Lucas this is our home." Rick says. "Shouldn't we walk them home I mean it would be polite" Lucas says. Rick perks up and smiles. "yes now come on ladies lets get you two home. We walk over to the elevator again and go up to the top floor. yay! I love heights I feel safer up high. Kate opens the first and only door in the hall. That's weird! There is no other doors. oh wait there's a door down there but it says 1078 just like Kate's It must be a big loft. "um why are there no doors?" Lucas asks. "Um it's a big loft and um I don't know but there are only two lofts up here so basically me loft is the size of half of one floor." Kate says as we walking. All I can say is w.o.w. Amazing I'm speechless. I look around with my jaw dropped. "Woah!" Lucas says. "Thanks" Kate says and we all walk over to the huge living room. "do you guys want something to eat?" Rick asks. "Well it is almost 8 so how about Pizza or Chinese?" Kate asks. we all decide on Chinese.

"Bye" Kate says to Rick. I smile up at Lucas. He bends down and I lay my hands on his chest kissing him. we break apart and hug then separate. "Bye Wuv chu" I say. "Wuv chu more" he says tapping my nose. "nuh uh! Not possible" i say like a two year old. "Uh huh! Bye babe love ya" he says. "Bye love ya Bae" I reply. The door closes behind them and Kate locks the door. I look at her surveying her. "you and Rick look happy together" I say. "um thanks?" she says. "People always say people look cute together but really it's more of a compliment if they say you look happy together." I say. "True" she says and we head into the living room. "so what happened Kate?" I ask her. "what do you mean?" she asks as we sit on the cross cries cross from each other. "Why are you strict and not so fun anymore?" "I almost died more then once. I have found my mom's murderer and also I just haven't had anyone besides Javy, Kevin, Lanie and Rick to have fun with. Well my dad also but he is busy." "oh" "what happened with you?" "hmm?" "how did you end up how you are?" "I came home from school one day and the door to the house was unlocked so I walked in I walked in like normal setting my bag on the porch heading inside to tell my parents I'm going to Lucas's. We had a project in science to do. I walked in and there was my family on the ground infront of me. The animals were also dead. It was gallons and gallons of blood. I ran back out to the porch and grabbed my flip phone and called 911. They found the murderer. He said he was paid and they did a lie detector test and turns out he was paid but no one knows who paid him." I sigh. "oh I know how it is" "yeah so whatcha wanna do?" "Well it's 10:34. I should head to bed. I have to work tomorrow" Kate says. "Ok" "goodnight Noel" "Goodnight Kate" Kate starts heading down the hall. "Wait um where Is um my room" I ask. she turns away from the hall she was walking down and goes the opposite direction. we get to the end of the hall and I thank her. I walk into my room shutting the door behind me. I lock it just for safety. My room is huge, it has shines wood floors on one half then the other half is bright neon green with neon pink Polk a dots. my bed has a matching comforter then my dresser, armoire and heart shape night stand are painted the color of my room. woah. my bed is on the carpet part then the wall of the wood floor has mirrors on it. Wall mirrors. then they slide open as a closet, the door next to it is my connected bathroom. There are two neon green of those circle chairs that hang from the ceiling by a chain. then on the floor there is three neon pink bean bags. My room is like a watermelon. I go over to my closet and go through my clothes then pick out some pjs. I go over to my bed and notice it is on a platform and there is a circle you jump on and then jump onto your bed. I jump onto my bed and get comfy. Then eventually fall asleep.