Chapter 8 On the Jet

*Back to Noel's POV*

"Hey that's no fair!" I hear a girl whine. "I won fair and square!" I guy says. He probably stuck out his tongue. hmm I'm in a comfy chair with my head on a warm soft surface. I peak open my eyes and look into beautiful brown ones. I smile up at the handsome face that I love. "hey beautiful" The owner of the brown eyes says and leans down. My eyes close and our lips meet. He pulls away and I pout with my bottom lip down. He chuckles then pecks my bottom lip. I giggle and Lucas laughs. "Best wake up ever" I smile up at him. "totally" he says. I take in his appearance. he has bed hair, is shirtless, also he has on sweat pants. "you must be freezing" I say sitting up. "yeah" he mutters. "here" I say sitting in his lap and cuddling him. "Better?" "defiantly" he buries his face into the space between my neck and the neck line of the hoodie. Uh-oh. He then sucks on my collar bone. My hand and his intertwine and I squeeze his. I feel him smirk against my skin making me smile. I feel a moan crawling up my throat as he sucks harder. I death grip his hand and he removes his lips from my skin and looks at me with a smirk. "oh you didn't!" someone else and I shriek. I look behind me to have a shocked Kate staring at me. She smiles at me and Rick pokes her in her stomach. "I believe I just did" he said. She gives him the look and I laugh. I look around and notice we are back on the jet. Woo-hoo. "New York here we come" I mumble. "how did you know?" Lucas asks. "Kate well Stana and Rick well Nathan were in L.A. for interviews. I already know about that. Knew about it for awhile" I reply with a smirk. He cocks his head to the right and squints at me. I get off him but he pulls me back onto his lap with an umpfff. Kate ugh I mean Stana and Nathan look at me with a raise eyebrow. Hey I'm not that inappropriate!! Lucas slipped on a shirt and I bury my face into his shoulder. "They're giving me funny looks" I whine into his shoulder. I feel his laughs vibrate through him. Pay back time! I latch my mouth onto his collarbone and swirl my tongue around. I suck hard and feel him growing excited. I pull away and notice I left a really good mark on him. Yay! I get up and head over to Nate and Stana. "Can I still call you Kate and Rick?" I ask. "yeah." they reply. we grab a deck of cards and play bull.

---

I'm going to bed. Peace!!!

Sorry it's kinda short.

Please

Comment

&

Vote