Chapter18: Kate's Suspicion

I slowly turn around to face kate standing there with her arms crossed and her blank face on. "Oh Hello! I thought you were asleep!" I say slowly standin up straight. "Mmhm. Where were you?" she asks imediently. "At the mall like where i told you i would be" i say crossing my arms. "Is that. Is that a tattoo?" She exclaims. "no" i say sarcastically walking to the living room. "What is it? when did you get it? How did you pay for it? Who went with you?" she asks question after question. "It is a heart locket with music notes around it and the key is a treble clef. I got it today. I had money and my friend Lucy went with me." i shrug. "you arent aloud to get a tattoo unless i approve of it" she says as i plop down on the couch. 'Hide your tattoo' i send a quick text to lucas. I quickly shut off my phone. "Why exactly did you want to talk?" i ask. "well because lucas is coming to live up here. And last night i heard thinks breaking." Kate says. "thats ok and yeah i break thing when i get mad." i reply pretending to be shy. "ok. are you ok with lucas staying here?" She asks yet again. "yeah im sure" i nod my head. "Ok well he is moving into the guest room until we are done filming this season or what ever. He is coming up with Rick for a movie." "Oh ok. I dont want to watch a movie." i say getting off the couch. "you are going to have to face him one day/night" she says grabbing my shoulders. "but that doesnt mean it has to be tonight" i say. "ok goodnight." she says hugging me. "im not going to bed yet. im gonna say hi to rick." i laugh. I send lucas a text 'come up the secret way' 'ok' he replies and i head to the front door.

"Hey Rick!" i give him a hug. "ok bye everyone" i say and go to my room. i move my bed over and open the latch Lucas and i found. "hurry get down here." he says. I jump into his arms then close the latch. He sets me on the ground and kisses me. "God i love you" He groans into my mouth. "is Alexis here?" i ask him as we pull apart. "No one is here. We have the loft to ourselves." he says spinning me then laying me on his bed. he hovers over me and starts kissing me again then moves to my neck. He takes off all my clothes and i take off all of his. "i love you so much" he says putting on a condom and slipping in.

"Shit i gotta get to my bed!" i exclaim. I throw on a pair of his sweats and his shirt. I quickly climb on his dresser then go through the latch. i Shut it and lay in my bed. "hey Noel?" a soft knock came on my door. "yeah?" i ask. "I hope you sleep well." Kate says then leaves. Rick left already. I fall asleep and soon a nightmare wakes me up. I crawl out of bed and head to the elevator with my teddy bear Lucas brought me and head to Rick's loft. Tears run down my face and i knock on their door. Rick opens it. "Oh sweetie" he hugs me and rubs my back. "May i go sleep with Lucas?" i ask sniffling. "Sure sweetie go right ahead." i go up the stairs to his room and walk right in. "Lucas i had a nightmare" i sniffle. "Come here baby" he opens his arms and i crawl into bed with him.

"Rick i dont know where she is! Where is Noel!" A woman yells. "Shhh. She is sleeping." He says. i Get up slowly rubbing my eyes. Lucas pulls me back to him and kisses me. "Goodmorning beautiful" he smiles. "Hey handsome" i peck his lips then pull him out of bed. I grab his hand and we start walking down the stairs and all conversations quit. We drop hands and head into the kitchen. I sit in a stool and Rick give me juice. "thanks" i give a small smile. I turn my head and there is Kate.

:3

Its summmmmmmeerrrrrrr fooooorrrrrr meeeee

Comment

&

Vote