Chapter 19 Lucas Starts Moving In

I look back at the plat Rick set in front of me. "Why are you here?" Kate asks. I stare at the food and push it around with my fork. "Noel why arent you eating your food?" Rick asks. "im not hungry" i say pushing the plate away from me and get up. I walk out of the loft and up to mine and Kate's loft.

I plop onto my bed and curl around my pillow. "Noel whats wrong?" Lucas asks. I look over at him. "I just want Kate to accept me and not judge my every move and to quit being so controling. I want to be with you. With out her judging you!" i start crying and he wraps. His arms around me. "shhh noel it is going to be ok." he says rocking me and i start falling asleep.

*one month later*

( Lucas and Noel are still secretly dating.)

"Noel!" "Yeah!" yell to kate. "come on. Lucas is moving in today." Kate says. I walk out of my room. She looks at my outfit. She squeezes her lips shut and closes her eyes taking a deep breath. "lets go" she says. We head out the door and down to Rick's loft. Ok so my outfit. Im wearing shorts of course. They just cover my butt and then my top zips in the front and ends under my boobs. But it has straps. My hair is in a pony. It is hot today!!

"Ill help you pack Lucas" I say and follow Lucas up to his room. We shut the door and he pins me against it. "you really had to wear that outfit?" he asks. "yes its hot out" i reply with an innocent smile. "Thats not the only thing thats hot" he whispers in my ear. I push him off of me and we star packing all his clothes into boxes. I grab cloths from under his bed and i see some of my clothes. "Seriously?" i ask him holding them up. "what?" he ask innocently. The door starts to open and i shove them into the box shoving clothes on top of them. "hey guys hows it going?" Rick asks. "good" we say with high pitched voices. "Ok what did you guys do?" Rick asks. "nothing" we say quickly. "ok..... anyway. Are you almost done?" "Yeah. We are done" Lucas says. "ok lets take this stuff to Kate's loft." He says trying to grab the box my clothes are in. "I have this one" i say Picking it up. He give me a suspicious look and grabs the last box.

"Ok thats everything" I say setting down the last box in Lucas's new room. "Rick we have to go film" Kate say looking at her phone. "ok lets go" he says and they leave. "Home alone once again" Lucas says. "no Lucas." i say sternly. "come on!" he whines. "no cant we just take a break?" "no!!!" he says throwing me over his shoulder and setting me on the living room couch. He pins me to the couch and turns on the tv. The movie Rio starts playing and we watch the screen intently. Sometime durin the movie I ended up Laying on Lucas. "I love you" i tell him pecking his lips. "love you too" he smiles wrapping his arms tighter around me. I pull the blanket over us and hug him. Soon i start to fall asleep.

I wake up and look at the clock. 1 am. I look at Lucas and he is staring back at me. He smiles and i smile back. Pulling him off the couch with me i wrap my arms around him. He wraps the blanket around us and lifts me up as i wrap my legs around his waist. I snuggle my face into his neck and close my eyes. He starts swaying to the credit music. I wrap my arms around his neck and peck his lips then stare into his eyes. We continue swaying with him still holding me up. "I love you so much" he says putting his forehead against mine. "i love you too babe" I tell him and he starts to carry me to his bedroom when there is a gasp. We just ignore it and go into my room instead. he lays me on my bed. I pull him next to me and snuggle into his side with my arm and head on his chest and his arm around me with his head on mine. I hear my door creak open and shuffling of footsteps. "aww they are so cute" Rick whispers. "yeah and sleeping together" Kate whispers back slightly angry. "its not like they had sex" "Oh is it?" "No. They just love each other ok?" "but they broke up a month and a half ago!" "no that was an act so Noel wouldnt hear your constant complainin about Lucas" "oh. Im sorry." she whispers. They kiss our foreheads and leave.

:3

comment

&

Vote