Chapter 6 goodbye..... For now

Chapter 6- GoodBye........For Now

"It was fun and all but I have to get back to work" Kate says. "me too" Rick adds. "Rick you just follow me" "that's a tough job!" we all laugh. We all head to the cars. I changed into comfy pj bottoms and a tank top. Lucas and I are the only ones not in the cars. "It was fun" I say looking up at him. "I'll see you on the plane" he says. A tear falls. I know I get emotional over this when ill see him in 4 hours or something. he puts his finger under my chin making me look up at him. "It's ok. We'll be able to talk on the plane." he smiles. I smile and look into his eyes. Then he leans down and we share a passionate kiss. we separate for air. "See ya boo" he says. "See ya Bae" I shiver. its kinda cold out. he pulls off his hoodie leaving him in a white beater. "here" he says slipping it over my head. I smile and hug him. "By Bae love ya" I say. "Love you too boo" he says back and then we separate to our own cars. People always say we are to emotional about leaving each other but the truth is we don't want the same thing that happened to our parents to happen to each other. I put on my seatbelt and get comfy. Kate clears her throat and starts the car. "that was pretty sweet" she says. "hmm?" I ask. "he gave you his hoodie and it looked like a nice little talk" she says. "oh yeah, he is always like that." I reply looking out the window. "Well I have to get to know him better but I think I'll approve" she says. "really?" I ask. she smiles. "He is a great kid. Besides If I said no you wouldn't care you would just rebel" she says. "true" I laugh.

-----

Comment

&

Vote

This Chapter is short because the next one is in Lucas's POV but its rarely ever not Noel's POV.