Chapter 14 Such a Sneaky Joker

"Ok bye" Kate says kissing Rick. She walks him to the door and then he leaves. "I have to go pee!" she squeals. I peck Lucas on the lips and lean on the doorway. "ill be up in an hour while she takes her shower." He whispers. "ill text you" "what if i dont get my phone back?" he asks. "you will" I say pecking him on the cheek and then shutting the door. I walk into the kitchen and fill two liters of pop with wine. Since that's all Kate has. I put the 2 liters in my mini fridge then head to the living room. I sit on the couch curling up my fuzzy blanket. "wanna watch a movie?" I ask Kate. "uh we could start one but I'll have to take a shower towards the middle." she says grabbing a blanket. I push play on the remote and she sits crossed legged on the couch and Frozen starts playing. We sing the songs terribly. I lay my head in her lap and continue watching the movie. Soon she is playing with my hair and then Let It Go comes on. "let it go! let it go!!" we sing like dying whales that inhaled a lot of helium.

"Ok I have to go take a shower" Kate says as the movie credits roll. "ok I'm going to take a shower then go to bed." I state getting up. "see ya in the morning. Night love you!" She says walking down her hallway to her room. I go to the door and open it. I go to text Lucas but he is right there! I grab his hand locking the door and pulling him quickly to my room. "I have to take a shower so wait here" I tell Lucas sitting him on a beanbag in my bathroom. It's a big bathroom. He has seen me naked many times before. No we have not had sex. When we were little we were nearest of friends and basically lived at each other's house and our parents gave us baths together. He has seen me naked recently because I had to share a room with him for awhile. I strip out of my clothes and walk into the shower.

I wrap a towel around my body and hair. I step out of the shower and turn to see Lucas on his phone. He glances up then down at his phone. I dry off my hair. "you need help?" he asks. "no thanks" I smile. I finish drying off and slip into shorts and a crop top. I change my belly ring and make sure my face is cleaned. I walked out of my room and head to my bed. Lucas follows. I lay on my stomach and start reading on my phone. Looking at everyone's tweets. Kate and Rick don't have a twitter. Well they do they are Stana and Nathan. Anyway! Lucas sits on my butt and starts massaging my back. he plants kisses on my collarbone and then starts sucking. I tilt my head so my hair isn't in the way. I bite my lip and close my eyes. He pulls away. "do you have popcorn?" he asks. "I'll go get some" I mumble. he rubs where he sucked. No doubt he left a mark. I get up. "get up there" I order Lucas pointing to the loft bed. "kk" he follows orders. I throw my hair up in a messy bun and head out to the kitchen. 'Might take awhile' I send Lucas. 'kk' was his reply. Kate is sitting on a stool probably drinking tea. I put popcorn in and look at her in curiosity. "thought you were going to bed?" I ask her leaning against the counter crossing my legs and arms. "can't sleep" she mumbles. "why?" "Just can't" "sure" I eye her. She traces the rim of her mug and sighs. "just my mom's murder is coming back up again" "oh Kate!" I sit on the stool next to her and hug her. "yeah but with Rick around helps. We are still hiding our relationship from the public" she shakes her head with a smile. "you guys are only on season 4 right?" I ask. "yeah" she says. "they are going to bring cameras into his loft for season 5 so Lucas is probably going to have to live up here" she sighs. "why don't you like him?" I ask suddenly and softly. "it isn't that I don't like him. It's jus I don't want you getting hurt" she admits looking into my eyes. "he'd never hurt me. Well he did break my arm when I was 8 but that was really my fault" I shrug spacing out. "He also hurt your neck recently" she says not looking up from her drink. "what?" I question. "You had a hickey at the precinct" she says finishing her tea. "oh yeah" I mumble. I grab my popcorn. "night" I call heading into my room. Lucas is on my floor bed. I lock the door. "No more marks" I say poking Lucas's chest. "ok ok quit poking me!" he whisper yells. I smile at his cute little innocent face even though he isn't innocent. I peck his lips and we go up into the loft bed and push play on the remote that is for the flat screen that's on the wall and moves so it is near the foot of the bed. I curl up in Lucas's side and we watch some random movie.

I lift my head up and look and Lucas has me tightly in his arms. I replace myself with a pillow and peck him on his lips then hop off the bed. Literally. I stretch, go to the bathroom and put my hair up into a bun. I slip on my flip flop slippers heading out to the kitchen for a glass of water. Kate is there making an omelet. Grabbing a glass of water I sit on the stool at the island watching her cook in front of me. "Good morning" she says energetically. "morning" I mumble sipping my water. "how'd you sleep?" "Great wish I could still be sleeping my bed is really comfy" "yeah I bet" she says. Rubbing my eyes and look at her. She is in a shirt that hangs off her shoulder and leggings. her hair is up in a nice bun. Some hairs are tucked behind her ear. She puts an omelet on a plate in front of me and then on one next to me and one next to that plate and the next plate. "why four plates?" I ask. "Rick and Lucas" she says. "Lucas is coming up with Rick for dinner" she says with a smile. "oh in that case I'm going to freshen up a bit." I mumble heading to my room. I throw a pillow up and it hits Lucas. "get up! you are supposed to be coming over from omelets" I whisper yell. He get off the loft bed and rubs his eyes. "How do I leave?" he asks. "Take a shower slip into these and then ill get you out the front door opening it pretending you just got here" I whisper already peeling his clothes off of him and smacking a towel and clothes to his chest. He stumbles to the bathroom.

"Ok lets go" I grab his hand and lead him to the front door good thing Kate is still in the living room. I open the door and Lucas steps out. He is in gym shorts, white halter or whatever and his hair is messy with my help. he has on his flip flop slippers. I kept some of his things for emergencies. "Go to the loft and say you were roaming around" I whisper. He pecks my lips then leaves as I shut the door quietly. I walk to the kitchen and Kate has a coffee in her hand. She looks at me with no emotion. "soo when they coming over?" I ask. "an hour or so. Rick said that they'll come up after they eat instead of eating here." She says. "oh ok" I grab a plate and fork and start eating. I'm hungry from all the rushing. Kate starts eating and soon we are done. I put our dishes in the sink and grab a cup of cappuccino. We head to the living and sit on the couch. I sip on my cappuccino. I redo my bun and Kate sits there watching me intently. I grab my cappuccino mug and curl up. "soo" I drag out. She stares intently at my neck. I look down but of course I can't see my own neck. "whatcha lookin at?" I ask her. "your hickeys" she says. "oh" "yeah it looks like you two had sex or something" I blush at that and look down drinking my cappuccino. "Oh my god! Have you two-" she starts. I swallow my cappuccino quickly. I stare at her with an raised eyebrow. "have you and Rick had sex?" I ask. She looks at me. "That doesn't concern you" she says. "then if Lucas and I had sex doesn't concern you" I say. I love messing with her. "it does because you are my teenager" she says being careful of how to word the sentence. "oh really?" "yes" "then.... I'm not telling" I say crossing my arms after setting down my mug. "you two didn't have sex?" she asks. I raise an eyebrow. "oh my god!" she shrieks and I stand up. "It doesn't concern you if Lucas took my virginity or if anybody else did" I say. She shakes her head in disbelieve. "you have had sex. Please tell me you used protection" she mutters. I look at her not answering. Ok maybe I taking this to far? She looks at me with recognition. "Noel you are such a joker!" she shrieks. I let out a laugh. "If you say so" I smirk. "hey can't you please just open up to me more?" I can't believe that came out of big bad Kate's mouth.

:3

Comment

&

Vote