Chapter 16 A Night With Just Lucas

"Do you want to talk about it?" Richard Castle asked me rubbing away some tears. "no not really. there is nothing to talk about I love Lucas he loves me we're a happy family" Rick smiles at the joke."you sure?" "yeah. Can I come over your house tonight?" "why?" "so I can explain everything to you" "ok I'll tell Kate" "ok thank you" I reply and we get off my bed. Well he gives me a piggyback ride to the living room.

Rick sets me down on the chair and sits between Kate and Lucas on the couch. I put my knees to my chest level and then put a pillow in my lap. I start texting Lucas. 'Great work babe' I send him. 'you too! God I could just kiss you right now' 'well I'm staying at your house tonight soo' 'what!!' 'yup' 'why not just have Kate stay and my house and I stay here?' 'because you would have to say you are going to your friends house and make up a name' then we quit texting. "Hey Rick? Can I stay at my friends house tonight?" Lucas asks. "What's their name?" he answers. "Levi" Lucas says. "ok sure" Rick replies. "Kate would you like to come over?" Rick asks. "won't Alexis be home?" Kate asks. "nope" "I can't leave Noel here alone" "I'll be ok" I tell her. "ok then yes I would" she says interlacing their fingers.

"Ok see you guys tomorrow" I call down the hall to Kate and the boys. they nod their head and Kate says "don't do anything stupid" "I won't" I answer and shut the door. "Ok time to get ready" I go to my room and take a shower. I put on my lacy under wear and bra. Then I slip on a long sleeve sweater. Next I put on my booty shorts. Since my hair is set I blow dry it and leave it fluffy and loose down. I put on lipgloss then I slip on my slippers. Ruffling my hair I walk out the door readjusting my promise ring Lucas gave to me. I go to the door and open it to see Lucas standing there in a button up and kaki shorts. His hair is messy. I eye him up and down while he does the same. I grab his hand and pull him into the loft. We shut the door and head to the kitchen and start eating some Chinese since we didn't earlier.We sit down on the couch and continue eating. "You want some?" I ask Lucas holding out my orange chicken to him in my chopsticks. He opens his mouth and eats it. "want some?" he asks holding out his chopsticks that have chow mane on it. I open my mouth and slowly slurp in all the noodles. I finish and I chew slowly. I moan then swallow my food. "can I have another chicken?" Lucas asks. I feed him another chicken and the sauce gets on his lip. "let me get that for ya" I smile leaning in. I lick it off his lips. I go to pull back but he quickly grabs my waist pulling my down on him into a fierce kiss. His tongue glides into my mouth tracing every little detail. I.slide my tongue over his as he swoops his to the left off my mouth. I let out a moan and he pulls me closer. I straddle him as he starts sucking on my neck and collarbone. He gets to my soft spot and I moan grinding into him. I suck on his collarbone and he lets out a moan. Even though he doesn't have to because I can feel how turned on he is at my core. His hands find my top. "we have to put the food away first" I pant. I grab the food and he wraps his arms around me pulling my back against him. we walk to the kitchen like that and I put the food away. I start cleaning the dishes we were using and he grinds against me making me gasp, drop the dishes and wrap my hand around his hip.

*graphicness coming up!!!!! Beware-Sex Scene*

He doesn't stop so I push back my butt and start grinding with him. He presses kisses on my neck sweeping my hair to the other side. I moan. I turn around, wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him with as much as I got. his hands go from my butt to thighs and he lifts me up as I wrap my legs around him. He starts walking to my bedroom as I unbutton his shirt. Once we get inside my room and lock the door (just incase) I push his shirt off. He sets me on the bed and climbs out of his shorts. "god it's been so long" He groans running his hands up and down my legs. "I know. You better make it last. I don't know we'll be able to do this again" I moan as his hands glide against my stomach. I grip his boxer's waistband and he moves my hands above my head holding them in one hand while he slowly takes off my sweater. he lets to of my hands and I pull off my sweater. he takes off my shorts. "oh god you are going to kill me" he moans looking me up and down. I sit up and he undoes my bra with one hand then flings in somewhere in my room. He pushes me back down and grabs my underwear with his teeth and slowly start bringing them down my legs. He puts his face back where my underwear was before and starts licking and sucking. I moan grabbing His hair and squirming. He grabs my hips to keep me from squirming and his tongue goes in deeper. His teeth graze my clit and that sends me over the edge. He licks up all my juices and and trails kisses up to my lips. He kisses me and I taste myself on his lips. I flip us so he is on the bottom and take off his boxers. His cock springs out of his boxers and I can't take it anymore. I grab his cock and slide it right in. I move in slow circles torturing him. He flips us and starts thrusting at a fast speed. "oh god I miss this" I moan. Ok maybe I lied when I said we didn't have sex before. ;) he picks up his speed even more slamming deeper into me then before. "I'm close" he moans. I moan gripping his *ss and scratching down his back. We climax together and he collapses on me.

*ok not so graphic scene*

I wrap my legs tighter around his waist when tries to move. "we forgot protection" he mumbles. "I'm on the pill plus I'll take the morning after pill" I say softly while running my fingers through his hair. I move my hips slightly and feel him harden. "looks like somebody is ready for more" I laugh. "yeah but this time we are using a condom" he says reaching for my nightstand drawer.

"Wanna join me in the shower?" I ask holding out my hand to Lucas. He quickly grabs it and we go for round 3 in the shower. We finish cleaning ourselves and get dried then dressed. I slip on new underwear and bra with a pair of black shorts that are mid thigh and a hoodie. Lucas slips on his gym shorts and his hoodie. "ok bye babe" I tell him and push him out of the off before Kate gets back. I quickly make sure everything in the loft looks right. Then I spray my room with my perfume and throw my blankets in the washer. I quickly throw all my clothes in my basket in my closet and the room looks good. I go check on my blankets and switch them to the drier. I head to the kitchen and clean the dishes. I clean basically the whole loft and so now it is all dusted, sweeped, mopped and organized. I write a note saying that I'm going to my friends and that she can call me if she needs something. I stick it on the fridge then change into a V-neck with a tank top on and a scarf. I put on my purse and head out the door. I head down the stairs to Rick's loft. I knock and Lucas opens it. "Hey Rick My friend is here call me if you need me" he yells and shuts the door. "What were they doing?" I ask as we walk down the hall with intertwined fingers. "Just drinking coffee cuddled up on the couch." he shrugged. "I wish we could do that" I sigh. "why can't we?" he asks swinging our linked hands. "because its to domestic and we'll get yelled at." He nods. "so wanna go to the mall?" I ask him.

:3

Comment

&

Vote