Chapter 10 Serious chizz

"Get up" I hear Kate yell. "I'm in the kitchen!" I tell back pouring us a coffee. she walks in and downs the coffee then I sip on mine. "I have to take you into my work today so dress how ever" she says. I head to my room throwing on my tight blue jeans, black and white skater shoes, a gray tank top and a black, gray, white striped hoodie/shirt that hangs off my shoulders. I head out of my room grabbing my phone and coffee. "Lets go!" I yell while waiting at the front apartment door and soon Kate is standing next to me.

"Detective Ryan and Esposito this is Noel" Kate says and then sits on the break room's couch. "hello I'm Detective Kevin Ryan. You can call me Kevin" The Irish man with brown hair says. "Im Detective Javier Esposito. please call me Javy" the hot, built Hispanic man smiles. I smile "nice to meet you!" "nice to meet you too" they reply and I shake their hands. "you already started introductions! Dang it we missed it" Rick says walking into the break room with Lucas trailing behind. My smile brightens and his eyes twinkle with love. "who is this young man?" Javy asks. "this is my adoptive son Lucas. I was in his parents will. He helped me with my first book" Rick says. "cool" Kevin says. They introduce themselves. I sit next to Kate and she smiles at me. "here Kate" Rick says handing a coffee cup to Kate. she smiles and nods her head before taking a sip. "Here Noel" Lucas says while handing me my traveling coffee mug with cappuccino inside. I take it and look inside. He usually does a shape and this time it is a heart. I smile up at him. "Thanks" I say and he smiles. I sip it. I look around and notice everyone except Lucas has a drink. I stand up and move so Lucas sits down. Yay! I set my drink on the table and go over to the cappuccino machine. I make Lucas a cappuccino with a swirl in it. It's our little symbol. I hand it to him after grabbing mine. "thank you" he says. I nod my head. I sit in between him and Kate but I lean on him. "This isn't awkward" I whisper. Lucas laughs and looks at me. I blush. "Aw my babe is blushing." He whispers putting his arm around me and squeezing me to him like a hug. I smile but blush a little darker. I look up and notice Kate and Rick are talking about Nikki Heat ignoring us while Javy and Kevin are looking at us with raised eyebrows. I blush darker. I sip my cappuccino and soon finish it. I go to get a refill but Lucas catches me by my butt pocket pulling me back down. "I'll get it babe" he says grabbing my cup. "thanks" I smile. "your welcome" he says walking to the machine. I look at Javy and Kevin, their eyes flick to Lucas then I, while they whisper. Hmm they are putting puzzle pieces together.

---

Comment

&

Vote