Chapter 5 Fun time

Kate stands there wide eyed with her jaw dropped. Rick looked just as shocked. Lucas is really super hot! He has Brown hair and dark chocolate brown eyes that make you want to melt. "hey look it's our turn to go so move up!" Lucas says snapping them out of it. We move forward and the boys carry the raft up the stairs while Kate and I stay silent. I admire the way Lucas's arm muscles flex. "whatcha lookin at?" Kate asks snapping me out of my thoughts. "nothin" I reply with a big smile. We finally reach the top and the lifeguard holds the raft. Lucas and Rick helps us onto the raft. Kate and I ditched our clothes in the locker we rented out. the boys sit in the raft and then we we let go. Lucas and I went backwards. I gripped his hand. "Woahhh" we all scream. we splash into the water and start laughing. We float out and get off the raft handing t to the next person. "we'll that was fun!" Lucas says. We all nod our heads. I slip on my flip flops and Lucas links our hands together. "What next?" I ask. Kate glares at our hand. "well it's 4 so how about we slip up and meet at the shivering timbers at 4:30 giving everyone a relaxing time." Rick says. "ok" we all Agree and we split up. I go get changed but really I slipped on my shorts and shirt. I redid my hair and made sure I look good. I walk out and make sure I have my phone. "hey Smexy!" Lucas calls from by the railing to the lake. I smile and walk towards him. "Hey" I smile. "Hey boo how are you?" he smiles. I laugh at his epic fail. "lets go get something to eat" he says as I link our hands. "Ok" I smile and we start walking to the food cart. "two pieces of pizza and a large Pepsi" Lucas orders. I nudge him. "Also cookies and cream dip and dots." he smiles. the girl smiles flirtatiously and grabs the food. she hands it over after he pays. "you didn't add the drink" Lucas says. "its on me" she smiles. "thanks" he says and walks away. "ugh she was annoying" he rolls his eyes. "Why?" I ask pretending to not know. "She kept flirting". "That was flirting? that was terrible!" we sat down and ate.

"Crap it's 4:25." I say as we pop up from our seat. we throw away our trash and start walking to the Shivering Timbers roller-coaster. we arrive and pass a couple on the bench making out. "haha that looks like us" I laugh. "nah we wouldn't do that. We would do this" he says and then kisses me. I kiss back and nibble his lip. He opens his mouth and our youngest battle. A moan escapes my mouth and then we breath away smiling. "yeah" is all I manage to say. I look and the couple that is sitting on the bench is staring at us. I look more closely and it's Kate and Rick!!

"Well well well what do we have here" I say walking over to them. "I should be asking you" Kate says standing. we all walk and get in line. "you were the ones making out in desecrate" Lucas says. "yeah" I say. Kate blushes. " no we weren't" she says trying to cover it up. I laugh and we all wait for the carts to open. they open and we all get in. it starts and we all start laughing. Well Rick was screaming and we all laughing at him.