Chapter 7 Boy Car Ride

I get in the car and Rick stares at me "What?" i ask and he looks away starting the engine. "Nothing" he says. after we've been driving for a bit he speaks up. "aren't you cold?" he asks. "um no. not really" I reply. As long as Noel is warm, I am. "you sure? I have an extra hoodie in the back" "I'm sure but thanks" I say looking out the window. "why was she crying?" he asks. "Ever since her's and mine parents have died she kinda has like separation anxiety. She doesn't like being away from me for long as do I with her. I guess we are afraid if we leave each other then what happened to our parents will happen to us." I sigh. "oh" he says. "Yeah. I could be leaving to get a drink but she will still get panicky" "it's nice you have each other." "Yeah" "do you love each other?" "yes" "good now bro you can't really do stuff around Beck.. I mean Kate. she is the serious type and I only get away with it because it is ruggedly handsome me" he smiles "ah there's the Richard Castle I knew!" "yeah" "well this show be fun in L.A" "actually we live in New York. Kate and I went down to L.A for interviews" "oh cool! so what's your place like in New York?" "I have a loft" "cool" "I don't think I have to worry about you and my daughter since you have Noel" "yeah no worries about Alexis" "how did-" "t.v show!" "ahh" "yeah I think you first about that and also you are a writer so you have a blog and Noel is always talking about it." "really she reads my books?" "she did. She quit after her parents died because her book collection was evidence in the murder." "why?" "pages were torn out and blood splatter on them" "oh that sucks. Well It's not like Kate doesn't have a collection and also I may have a couple extra copies of all the books signed" I smile "dude can I give them to her for her birthday?" "yeah of course and also you can give her the new one that I'm publishing right before her birthday" "thanks man!" I smile. He is the best friend ever. I view him as my older brother. "What's up with you and Kate?" I ask. "Well um I can't really talk about it" "come on I'm family" "ok don't tell Kate" "I won't" "we are an item but we have to keep it secret. We don't want to be in the spotlight" "that's cool" "yeah and also my real name is Nathan Fillion" "dude! Not cool man!" "What? Kate's real name is Stana Katic! She decided she likes to act so she is an actress and a cop." "Well that's just interesting. isn't" I mumble. he starts laughing. I turn on the radio and gold digger comes on. We start taking turns singing it and just have fun.
-----
Told ya I would do a Lucas POV.
Comment
&
Vote