Chapter 17 Mall Time With Lucas

"How about this one?" Lucas asks putting on a hat. "I like it" I smile. We go to the check out and he pays for it all. "How do you have money?" I ask him. "Rick gave me money" he shrugs. He wraps an arm around my shoulders and we walk out of hot topic. "can we go to Claire's?" I ask looking up at him. "of course babe. Anywhere you go I go" he smiles. We head to Claire's and I get a lot of earrings and necklaces. We then go to Pandora jewelers. "why are we hear?" I ask Lucas looking up at him. "Hello I'm Lucas I'm here for a pick up" He says to the man worker. "oh yes stay here" the guy says and goes to the other Side of the counter. He grabs a bag and puts it on the counter. Lucas pulls out a box and opens it. It is a diamond heart locket with an L and N in our birthstones then on the inside is a picture of us. He pulls out another box and it has a ring inside. he pulls off my promise ring and replaces it with a new customized one. That has cursive writing all over it and has a beautiful little diamond heart on it. "Lucas" I say teary eyed. "this is too much" I say. he shakes his head "nothing is too much for you. I love you" he says. I smile and peck his lips. He pays the guy and we leave.

"Food?" he asks. "ok what do you want?" I ask. "Subway?" "sure" "the usual?" "yeah" "ok ill get it you find a seat" he walks over to Subway and I head over to a table for two by a fake bush. I pull out my phone and notice a missed call and a message from Kate. I open her message. 'When you get home we have to talk' Oh My did she find out? Did she know we had sex? what if she connected the dots! I look at my phone in horror. "what's wrong babe?" Lucas asks setting our tray on the table. "Kate wants to talk to me when I get home" I tell him putting away my phone after sending her ok. "I can be there if you want" "no I don't even know if you are involved. It could just be about me" I shrug. We start eating and talk about random things. "are you ready to go?" Lucas asks and I reluctantly nod my head. We get a taxi and go back to the lofts. We get in the elevator. "god I'm going to miss you" I groan. I grab his face and attack his lips as he quickly responds. I lift my leg and he holds it against his hip as I'm pinned against the wall. We hear the elevator ding and separate he composes himself and walks out after giving me a hug. I get to my floor and recompose myself heading to the loft. I slowly open the door and thankfully Kate isn't there. she must be asleep. it is 1 am. I tiptoe to my room but I get stopped by a clearing of a throat. I slowly turn to face Kate.

:3

Comment

&

Vote