Chapter 11

The sun shone through the window waking me up. My pillow was still wet from crying last night. I didn't have lessons today so I decided to go back to sleep.

I had a dream that a boy dressed all in black took me to the ball and all you could see were his bright silver eyes. We were out to kiss when Someone started shaking me.

"Kate, get up breakfast is nearly over" Hermione said when I opened my eyes.

"WHAT! I can't miss breakfast! It's the best part of the day!! Not including lunch and dinner that is!" I jumped out of bed quickly got dress in a grey top with black jeans, nothing special.

I ran down the halls, I couldn't miss breakfast. I ran into the great hall and luckily there were still some food on the table. I grabbed everything in sight; toast, muffins, croissants, sausages, bacon and hash browns.

I got a full sausage in my mouth, while I was eating it a fifth year Slytherin shouted "you sure know how to work that sausage" he then winked at me, I scrunched my nose in disgust.

"Take your horniness somewhere else, isn't there anymore Slytherin sluts you can use or have you been with them all?" I replied he looked a bit taken back by what I said.

"She's feisty as well, even better" he licked his lips while I got up and walked away.

When I got to the common room Harry, Ron and Hermione where sat on the red sofa in front of the fire.

"Are you okay? With everyone thing that happened yesterday" Ron asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine" I replied, i hadn't thought about it until now. My mind flooded with thoughts , my parents were dead and I didn't even know. They died. He killed them.

"You don't look or sound like it. You can tell us, everything will be okay" Ron said with sympathy.

"Well then why doesn't it feel like it?" I was now crying again.

"It will in time, maybe if you tell us you will feel better and maybe we will understand what you're going through" Harry said joining the conversation.

"No you won't none of you will! My real parents are dead, that I didn't even know existed until last night. My other parents aren't my parents and I'm basically adopted. All my life I thought my they where my parents but no my life is a big fat lie. Not to mention That dream the other night seeing Dumbledore get murdered because I could of been the chosen one. So no you won't understand." I said through sobs.

Hermione had tears in her eyes from what I just told her.

"Kate everything will get better, even if it doesn't feel like it now. You have your amazing parents back home who have brought you up as their own. We will help you get through this okay?" Hermione said trying to make me feel better which it did.

"Okay" was all I could say. Ron and Harry gave my a hug.

"We love you, you know that right? We will be here for you" Harry said speaking for him, Ron and Hermione.

"Thank you, I love you all to" I replied taking them all in for a group hug. I calmed down now and stopped crying.

"How about we do something to take your mind off things, you can choose were we go" Ron suggested rubbing his arm and my shoulder.

"Can we have a memorial type thing for my mum and dad tonight after dark? I just feel like I owe them that considering I only found out about them last night" I said in hope they'd say yes.

"Of course we can, we'll do whatever you want, won't we?" Harry said turning to face Ron and Hermione.

"Yes" Hermione and Ron said in unison.

"Does anyone fancy going to Hogsmeade for the day?" Ron asked. All three of them looked at me.

"Yeah why not? I'll just clean myself up and then we can go" I replied. I grabbed my makeup bag and applied some concealer to cover the bags under my eyes and my tear stained cheeks. I tied my hair in a messy bun and went back to the common room.

"You ready?" Harry asked.

"Yep" I replied. Then we all headed to Hogsmeade.