Chapter9: The concert

A/n: (edited;rewritten) this chapter was chopped into three parts. have fun reading guys! Vote or comment if you like this chapter. Thanks for reading!

    ❇〰

It's one month and three days now. And I'm still here in this shit Asylum! I'm wondering why my henchmen didn't even mind to break out this place for me to escaped?

I'm in the middle of thinking while walking back and forth on the concrete floor of my cell room. Clenching my jaw, I'm starting to lose my temper because I wanted to be out here and spend my life . . .

Oh, with her? Hmm. I almost forgot Hayley. Yes, if I escaped here I will ask her to go with me, to work for me in many ways. She doesn't have any family; no one will cry for her disappearance. I can completely own that woman if that happens.

She'll be like a toy that I can play with whenever I'm bored; whenever I wanted to. She will serve me as long as I want her, as long as I need her but when I get tired; after using her over and over again, I will dispose her. That's it! Great idea Joker, you're a genius. All you have to do is to get Hayley.

I'm gawking to nowhere with a intense feeling, for the thought on how will I get my sweet thing. Should I convince her? Ask her in a polite way? Or force her like, knocking her down?

What shall I choose?

But then, the last meeting between me and Hayley occurred in my mind. It was fleshed and clear, I could still smelt her lavender scent which stayed in my nostril. What a beautiful doll.

After that incident between us, I can't help but to think about her: about our first meeting; when she held my hand; when she helped me to survive from a certain death; she was there for me and I think, I should be a little easy and gentle when we met again. I will get into Hayley's mind to gain her trust and then, boom! It's easy for me to take her with me and do such horrible things! Oh my demon, I can't wait to show her my toys!

I was laughing when suddenly I heard voices beyond my cell door. Curiosity attacked me so I stepped toward there and leaned my ear for me to hear what they were talking.

"Oh, what are they talking about?" I asked myself with a furrowed forhead.

There's an event in Gotham, Arena

I heard, it's a concert.

Oh yes, the woman there named Hayley, their vocalist.

"Hayley?" I mumbled to myself, "She's in a band?"

She's beautiful in person they said, because she went here in Arkham; she visited the Clown that made my mind rambled.

"Hmm, I think it's me," I said with gritted teeth.

Really? Oh my, I haven't seen her. They're lucky. I wish I could go there but we're on duty.

Indeed.

I pulled my head off the cell door and smiled wickedly after hearing their duologue. I must be there. Until the lights suddenly off.

"Oh, a shortage of electricity?"

Then I heard a loud impact from the outside like someone stumbled. I'm unable to see until I heard a loud creaked from the door, when it swung opened, someone might entered.

"What do you want?" I asked in arrogance.

"Boss," a male voice suddenly answered my question and it looked familiar.

"Ded?" I called, "Oh fucking man! What brings you here?"

"My apologies boss, it took so long." He exclaimed then a beam of his flashlight lightens the darkened place.

"Forgiven." I said while smirking.

We stepped out from my cell then we walked our way out. While we were walking, I heard a panicked voices from people who seemed to be the guards. They don't have any idea that I'm walking now to my freedom.
When suddenly, I heard a gunfire.

"Let's go in a hurry!" I groaned.

"Boss, I forgot," Ded stated then he extended his hand with a coat, probably. "You forgot this. . ."

I took it then I removed my shirt that worn over my Arkham pants and immediately wore it.

As we got outside, the two guards on the big gate who seemed roaming, stricken us with their lights. Their eyes got widened, in a quickly movement, Ded and the two guys behind shot them with their silencer.

Until the lights of the Asylum went back. The emergency rang. My henchmen and I ran off - we immediately went on the direction of the van and got on; but before we leave, I threw a gas bomb over the big gate which caused them to cough.

Ded quickly drove away as fast as he could.

"Be in rush!" I yelled, "we have a concert to attend."

•• •

Tonight, is our last concert. We are here in the back stage, relaxing and waiting until we go on the stage.

Ten- minutes before the start of our music show; I can hear those fans who're screaming - probably, they are excited.

"This is our last night," Taylor says with a slightly sadness in his tone.

"Indeed." Jeremy answers.

After a couple of minutes, we're about to go when suddenly, Harleen appeared in front of us with a shocked look; she's gasping with a wide eyes.

I stood up and went toward her. "What happened?!" I asked.

She gazed upon me then to Taylor and Jeremy who were standing with a nervous outlook before she answered me. Harleen gulped for a moment then she pulled out a deep sigh to relax herself.

"Calm down, Bessy." I said while rubbing her back with worried in my eyes.

She looked at me then she started saying those words, "J-Joker got escaped!"

My eyes got widened as my hand on her back fell, "What?! When? How?!" I asked. My heard was thumping harshly; my body was shaking and my knees were started to lose its strength.

I can't wait to bring you with me. . .

Would you mind to come with me when I escaped here?

Joker's voice started to circulate in my head. I held my chest, shutting my eyes then I heaved a deep sigh to make my worries, tension, and fear less severe or troubling.

"H-Hayley. . ." Jeremy asked.

When I opened my eyes, I looked at Harleen who seemed to collapse here in my front because of her tension.

"I'm fine," I said trying to convince everyone beside me. "Everything will be fine, I'm sure Batman received the emergency."